Driving licence

hi there,

i am planing to move bahrain. and I need to get a driving license in bahrain.
In bahrain is it difficult to a driving license.

Hello rasel909! Welcome to Expat.com!

As you are a  new member could you please tell us a bit about yourself? A short introduction, for members to get to know you, and help you.

Do you have a driving licence already, or are you seeking to get one in Bahrain?

Regards
Kenjee

Its difficult to find a tutor. First step is to go tobthe traffic department and write an exam (piece of cake) and then when you pass you will get what you may call a license to learn how to drive then You need to find a tutor (which I hear is very hard specially in the summer). Everybody wants to take advantage of the summer vacation to get driving hours. I think a minimum of 36 hours of training are required before doing the first exam. Thats pretty much it.

Dear Rasel Dont even think of it

why?????????????????

If you already have a Qatar driving license you could convert it to a Bahrain licence easily.

If not you need to go through the process. Driving teacher, test, etc.

It's easy to get it in terms of the test but it takes ages (more like 6 months) as there is a massive waiting in between the theory and practice lessons and the actual exam. As other said, you may be able to convert your driving license if you have one already - depending on where it was issued from.