Tourist visa and work

Hi everybody i'm moroccan , my friend in abu dhabi willing to make a tourist visa for me and i would like to know if easy to find any job just to change the visa and become residence
i don't have much experience but i can work as waiter or bellman or any job
so please tell me where i can go in abu dhabi or some city around
Thanks

Hi peace1000,

Welcome on the Forum :)

I invite you to browse through the Jobs in Abu Dhabi section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Yes welcome to our world,if you need any assistance in that direction you can email me details so that our firm can assist you.

.hi ballak.can you help me too.im looking for a job there.

Hi ballak how are you
can you please give me your email so we can talk more
thanks

In the day time you can just take a round to the city and submit your resume for all around.  And in the night submit your resume through online as well.

Wishing you find the good one for you

Hi Ball,
I am George from Ghana and would like you to assist me in getting a job in Abu dhabi.
Please, may I have your email address so i send my CV to you.
Thanking you in Advance.
Bye
[email protected]

Can any one on a tourist visa on getting a job can change his status to a permanent resident to work in Abu Dhabi?

Can any one on a tourist visa on getting a job can change his status to a permanent resident to work in Abu Dhabi?

ageorgea wrote:

No. I suggest you read through some of the posts on this forum regarding getting a job.