Ready to fly to South Africa to find an Electrician Job

my name is timmy mambwe 31years old.i live in lusaka zambia..im willing to move to south africa to search for a job.due to economic problems here in my country,im jobless..i completed my educatin and my electrical trade but still no job..im willing to travel to south africa to find for any electrician work.im an experienced electrician with class electrian, NC electricl and electronics engineering and a class CE drivers liesence

timmymambwe wrote:

my name is timmy mambwe 31years old.i live in lusaka zambia..im willing to move to south africa to search for a job.due to economic problems here in my country,im jobless..i completed my educatin and my electrical trade but still no job..im willing to travel to south africa to find for any electrician work.im an experienced electrician with class electrian, NC electricl and electronics engineering and a class CE drivers liesence

Welcome to the forum

I suggest you Google 'electrician jobs south africa'  I am sure you will find sites you can contact.

Hello  timmy mambwe!

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Electrician job offers in South Africa so as to increase your chances to find an employment in that sector.

Regards
Kenjee

[Moderated: Off topic.]