Anyone wants to hangout, play sport, drink tea and eat let me know.

Hi,

Im Lisa and Ive been living in Nairobi for 3 months. Im still working on getting my work/life balance right... a lot of work, not a lot of life! So if anyone wants to hangout, play sport, drink tea and eat let me know.

Hello Lisa!   :cheers:

To increase visibility on your post, please note that a new thread has been created from the latter on the Nairobi Forum.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Lisa,
Welcome to Nairobi.
We are currently planning a meet up for this coming weekend. Please check out this link and join us if you are available.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 83&p=2
Have a nice weekend.

Am in for the meet up Lisa.Lets join hands and make this a success guyz.For more info mail me [email protected]

hi Lisa am Floridah a Kenyan living in Nairobi  am available to hangout during weekends.Feel free to contact me

there's a place along lower kabete past Mary Leakey high school, its called weaverbird, i have my fun there most of the time when bored, so we could hook up or something, could buy you one or two

hi Lisa am romeo. I am professional photographer living in Nairobi  am available to hangout during weekends.Feel free to contact me

Hi Lisa..

am just moved to nairobi. and as per your mail, By now you are here for 5 months. I think you are the right person to show me around. i have no life here as don't' know anyone..

Let's catch up and explore together..what say?

hi Liza,how are u doing,?my name is ntwari armel brousel and i live here in nairobi.my original country is burundi,.can we be friends?my contact is 0716141245.email is [email protected]

thank you.