Asking for advice / job opportunity

Hello

Could you please advice the best web to look for an expats living in Krakow, and looking for job opportunities? I don't want to advertise the job here, as I suppose this forum is not the place to do so (?), so would be grateful for recommendations.
I've tried to log into Internations, but before you post anything you need to get registered and verified. I'm not an expat myself, so would be hard to do it.
Very briefly - the vacancy is in tourism industry in travel agency, it's a well paid and fun job, and it's not seasonal. I'm looking for UK expats (or native English speaking) who have been living in Krakow for a while, know this town well, are talkative / with good communication skills, are good fun, and have masters degree / graduated from college, and/ or have experience in journalism or sales.
I know I could go to Gumtree, but again maybe there are better places to look for people.

I will be grateful for your advice.

Kind regards

Dawid

Hi
I just read your message and I jumped right away to send you a message. Im very interested in this position.
Im not a journalist but Im very outgoing and people person. I miss talking to people actually. However, I do have some experience in sales, to be honest is not my field but when it comes to be active and working I can become an expert
I speak  and write three languages perfectly well: Spanish English and French.
I have a college degree  and different certifications that backup my languages proficiency.

I hope to hear from you soon

Hello Anairam and many thanks for the prompt reply.

Certainly additional languages will work in favor of your application, and I'm pleased pleased to hear from you.
I think the best way to get to know to each other , nd discuss any requirements will be to meet in person, for example on Wednesday next week at 10 or 12 am ? Could you please tho  send me over your CV first ?

I did advertise this job.vacancy also at Gumtree eventually- please have a look here for more details: - gumtree.pl/cp-praca-inne/krakow/looking-for-native-speaker-native-speaker-poszuiwany-607073824

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Dawid

Just in case as I see the link has been blocked in my previous reply, I'm pasting more detailed info about the job below:

Grupa Fun Time sp. z.o.o is looking for native English speakers for a job as a sales person / clients' adviser in travel agency. We run few local companies:
- partybus.pl
- partykrakow.com
- apartamenty-florian.pl

Requirements:

- good knowledge of Krakow and its attractions (monuments, but also restaurants, bars and clubs)
- excellent communication skills (extrovert, genuinely wanting to help / advise people)
- good organisational skills (working on spreadsheets, keeping your files neat)

Copy writing skills and masters degree / college graduation certificate will be additional benefits.

We're not into hard sales - we don't push it.

If you're a person who on the other hand can enchant people with your personality, have good sense of humor, like telling anecdotes, if you know what it takes to "flirt with the client" on the phone, while still having company business on mind, please contact us.

We offer:

- nice job with good fun and creative team
- chance to learn new skills
- good salary
- option to work from home (2-3 times per week in the office, on the other days you could work from home)
- chance to work on major projects, if you're a well organised and goal orientated person

Please contact us /me via email anytime, or by phone between 10- 18

Looking forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Dawid

P.s- my email is dawid "at" grupafuntime.pl

Hi Dawid,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that you can post an advert in the Jobs in Krakow section as well :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Maximilien and apologies for adding it here. It couldn't be more visible than the top banner with "jobs" section- apologies for omitting it ;)

Hi All,
I am pleased to present my resume to you as SAP Associate Material Management Functional Consultant with  English and Arabic.in fact try to catch up any avail job as customer Service advisor  may be require Arabic language

Here the attached CV you can check it.  In addition to my hands-on operations logistics experience, I did wide range of activities in the field of material management (supply chain, procurement and Operations logistics)
Kindly note  Ill be in Warsaw next  11-Aug-2014 looking forward to make interview  in Warsaw. Stay @ Radisson Blu Sobieski
Id like to meet you there its first time to be in Poland

Here my languages skills
Arabic Mother tongue
English: advanced (fluency)
German: Basic

@ mal-gindy > Please post your job request in the appropriate section, which is the Jobs in Krakow section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

@priscilla Thanks you very much I did but I didn't find  job  match me specially am speaking Arabic  and English

Hi, I am an IT Infrastructure Architect and looking for job in Poland, currently a non-EU citizens and working in an reputed MNC in my native land. I am fluent in English.

Hi Dawid,

Are u still alive? I'm looking for someone to organise a stag in krakow for me! Please get back to me!!!

Kuz

@ Kuz > This topic is from 2014. If you wish to communicate with active members, please feel free to create a new thread on the Krakow forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers: