Moving to Lusaka - Need infos, School / Housing/ Medical Assistance

Hi all,
I am also new here! :)
My name is Marie, I am married with 2 kids. a boy aged 10 and a girl aged 8. My husband will be starting (if all goes well) a new venture in Zambia, mainly Lusaka in October 2014. the kids and I will probably move 6 months later if not sooner. Please see my post under kids, wasn't sure where to as my question... :shy  so I chose the "kids" section as it is school related. Your assistance with my questions regarding schools and areas to live in will be a great help.
have a awesome afternoon.
chat soon
regards
Marie

HI
What must I do to get a response from someone?? posted on 28th with no response....I need assistance regarding a move to Zambia Lusaka....anyone....?? regarding schools, which one is better and why? medical assistance,,where to go where not to go, housing, areas...please assist - anyone!

Bambee wrote:

HI
What must I do to get a response from someone?? posted on 28th with no response....I need assistance regarding a move to Zambia Lusaka....anyone....?? regarding schools, which one is better and why? medical assistance,,where to go where not to go, housing, areas...please assist - anyone!

Please be patient. Members are not online 24/7 and have other things to do.
Have you tried an online search for the information. 
Also there are not too many members on the Zambia forum so it may take time before someone answers your post.

Hello Bambee  :cheers:

So as to help you get more visibility and response to your post, a new thread was created from the latter on the Lusaka Forum

As for schooling, you could check out this thread :
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=158446

Regards
Kenjee

(moderated: please post in the jobs section)