How does One get introduced to Friends in Ethiopia..... Media is good

Media is a way to start; though I would like to meet people to whom I could learn from - for the purpose of expanding the Wisdom I have and understanding how to Live....  Would somebody make an offering; as to a solution to my query...

Hi Qadar13,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Some words about yourself might be helpful for the members to know you better.

Have you been to Ethiopia before?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I am not expat ,i born in ethiopia town addis ababa ,i have been working in one of international banks in ethiopia if ypu have any idea about any thing welcome .

I have a few ideas; It is good to know that they are welcome.....   To whom should I speak ....

I am Ethiopian, I also want to meet people from different places to learn more a bout different cultures, histories and ... I might help you to know more about Ethiopia and I will also get opportunity to learn more about your country. if you are interested you can contact me.

I will be in Addis in four days

Hi wubanchi ,
I'm from Toronto ( originally from Addis ) and planning to visit the "Semen Mountain" in September.
Do you have any recommendation for me that I should know regarding my visit in Gondar area, i.e. places that I can take a look on my way to Semen Mountain.
You have a very interesting educational background, and hope you will be helpful b/c every time I come to Addis I always travel to see at least one historical place.

Mulla

Hi Wubeyat,

I will be visiting Addis for some time a couple of Months anyway and it would be nice to make some New freinds while I am there ,
I am thinking of following the Northern Tourist route of Axum ,Lallibella, Lake Tana ExCetra ,But Its the Rainy season now I beleave ,It would be nice to get some advice ,Preferably over a Bottle of AXUM or AWASH Red wine and Lunch or Dinner maybe ,Please send me a Private message to  my account and lets chat a little send me your number if you can  and I will call you ,I am British and will be Visiting Ethiopia this time with my Brother ,Although He may NOT Join us for Dinner ,it would be upto you ,Please drop me a line Yeni Conjo, Lee

Alexdander wrote:

Hello Wubheyab,
My name is Alessandro, i'm an Italian cityzen, and i'm really think to move in africa to take a-look and primarly for find a job and a more reasonable stylelife . In the whole africa panorama ethiopia is a grow fast nation and expecially is a peacefully country. Living in Rome (as italian off-course) is not bad, but the life is going to be more expensive every year, tax are encreased every government change and the prespective are not very clear. Do you thing as ethiopian, an European can move in Addiss Abeba and change is life in better way? Maybe you know people who have done this already?
Thank you.
A.

Welcome to the forum
You could look at starting up a business in Ethiopia. Finding employment is hard for an expat. I suggest you do some in depth research before committing to anything.

Hi webheyab,

Its nice to know that natives are taking interest in meeting people from other nationality and helping them.. I am moving to Dilla with my husband by the end of this month and will appreciate some advice regarding this... I am very much interested in learning about your cultural too .

Looking forward to hear from you soon.!

Thanks
Akansha

Hi Akansha,

Best is to get familiar with your staffs there. Everybody is friendly here for expats. Even there is no word of foreigner in ethiopians' dictionary.  Hope you understand me. Take it as going your home

Thx shimels,

Do they hv beauty solons and gym in dilla for women.