Saudi Engineering Council Registration

Greetings,

Can one tell me that can i apply for SCE registration without having Engineer Iqama,i have an Engineering Degree attested by Saudi Embassy in my home country (Pakistan).

Br,
Javed

I stronglly advice you to visit SCE website

http://www.saudieng.sa/Arabic/Pages/default.aspx

Regards,

Ahmed

do all engineers need to follow the procedure and be registered to SEC? Is that procedure obligatory for every engineer before getting the iqama or not?
thank you

Hello Javed,

In order to apply for the membership of SEC ( Saudi Engineering Council) I believe you will be required to get a membership of PEC ( Pakistan Engineering Council) for which you will require the membership of Institution of Mechanical/Electrical Engineers Pakistan first.

The next requirement will be to get your educational documents certified at HEC (Higher Education Commission), in case you have Cambridge GCE O and A levels, these will need to be attested by the 'British Council' which has its office situated inside the premises of British High Commission in ISB or British Council General in LHR or KHI.

The above information was true 2 years ago when I came to Saudi Arabia on a new work visa, kindly inquire today's rules first from SEC before proceeding ahead.

Dear

After submitting amount of 2nd bill i.e 1200 i got an Email With a subject of Engineer Account Verification.

There is a link for the verification but if i try to open the link it fails means link is not reachable.

do any one have idea about this Email??