Anyone fancy learning Chinese Language in Riyadh?

I am a newbie here in KSA, Say hi to everyone.....

I come from China, just arrived in Riyadh two weeks ago. very fascinating to learn Arabic language and culture. HOWEVER my offer is to exchange by teaching Chinese language to you.

Anyone fancy learning Chinese language or culture. pls drop a line here, so i can contact you.

Tks
Andy

andyli wrote:

Tks
Andy

Hi, Nice to meet you,  I cant teach you arabic but i can teach you some indian languages. In return would like to learn chinese. I know few words and most of my chinese friends call me half chinese. The thing is i have many many chinese friends but everyone is so busy, no time for them to teach me chinese. Hope it can go well, lets seee....

suribhai wrote:
andyli wrote:

Tks
Andy

Hi, Nice to meet you,  I cant teach you arabic but i can teach you some indian languages. In return would like to learn chinese. I know few words and most of my chinese friends call me half chinese. The thing is i have many many chinese friends but everyone is so busy, no time for them to teach me chinese. Hope it can go well, lets seee....

Tks Bro. well, i guess catch up some Arabic first. anyway, are you working for one of Chinese firms here in KSA?

Yeah you are right, i work with a chinese company, got so many friends but no time for them to teach me chinese. But i cant teach you arabic, hope you can find someone soon. Good Luck, If you need anything do let me know for sure.

Anyone Pls......  :sleep

Bon weekend!

hi andy li,

I hope you didn't change your mind of learning arabic.
I'm native arabic speaker and I'm working for huawei.
I will be very glad to exchange language learning with you, I have already started learning chinese two years back and I spent 6 month's studying, and I wish to continue learing.
call me @ ****

hi andy li,

I'm very interesting in learning chniese, actually I'v finished 6 month's chinese language course, but I left my country at that time, that's why I couldn't continue.
I'm a native arabic speaker, and I think I can help you learning arabic (I hope).
I will move to riyadh by the beginning of September and I'm looking forward to meet you there.

I know someone interested...

Hello there

I'm a native Arabic speaker and willing to give Arabic lessons in exchange for Chinese lessons!
Please message me if interested

Thanks,
Abrar

Hello Andyli,

I live in Khobar and I'm looking for a Chinese teacher for my 7-year old daughter. Do you know anyone here who might be interested?

Thanks,
Sami Abdin

Hi Sami Abdin,

This is an old thread, chances of getting a response is very slim.

Try to post an advert in the Language classes in Khobar section for better exposure.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

I'm sorry. I thought I was sending a private message to Andyli. I'm an idiot on the interwebs.

Anyway, an advert is no longer required.

Thanks

No problem Metalhead9  :cheers: