New to forum

:cheers:
Hi All,
I am new to the Chiang Mai forum, I have been living traveling in and out of Thailand for about 10 years, I have ended up here in Chiang Mai .Been here many times ,settled in now a bit and having a blast. Sorry I am a non drinker but still have plenty fun. I am 61 yrs young & no one believes me when I tell them my age. I have accumulated tons of phones ,camera and to me a little to much to travel around with. I presently have a d-100 Nikon camera, with 70 -210 lens & a 30-70 lens. All the whistles and owners manual , and carry bag..... i am only asking 10,000 baht for all of it. it's a deal and I am willing to give it a good home.
I plan on doing some traveling and need to unload some phones and stuff. I am a single male & am open to meet a nice lady expat, who would like to possibly travel too.  with out no expectations but friendship.... Open for a Love if it's sincere and real. I am self supporting and need no existence from anyone. I was married 30 years & been divorced 3 years. ready to meet that special lady if it's in the cards. Not looking for caretaker or Mom. just possibly there is a lady out there that this May ring a bell if not that's ok too.In fact never did this before and my good, best friend suggested this so I say why not. From Hawaii payed back and mellow gentleman. Please no BS. just giving it a go.
Aloha for now

Hi Mahalonui777,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)

Concerning the camera that you want to sell, i suggest you to post your ad in the TV, Hi-fi, Camera in Chiang Mai section, it may help you.

Mahalonui777 wrote:

. Open for a Love if it's sincere and real. I am self supporting and need no existence from anyone. I was married 30 years & been divorced 3 years. ready to meet that special lady if it's in the cards. Not looking for caretaker or Mom. just possibly there is a lady out there that this May ring a bell if not that's ok too.In fact never did this before and my good, best friend suggested this so I say why not. From Hawaii payed back and mellow gentleman. Please no BS. just giving it a go.
Aloha for now

Concerning your wish to find a partner, i will like to remind you that Expat.com is not a dating website !

If you have questions to ask regarding expatriation, please feel free to ask them on the forum for more visibility.

Thank you and have a nice day

Priscilla  :cheers:

:joking: Oh ok ,not looking for a love or a partner my friend had suggested this,I am looking to unload some extra wait, and camera. very single and happy. just threw it out there. sorry if you were offended and I don't really plan on using this site for anything other then selling a few items. have a great day . Live your dreamers be happy . Thanks for letting me know.

Hi Mahalonui777,

Thank you for this clarification. ;)

The forum is used to debate on expatriation and other related issues. As you are here only to sell items, i will advise you to post your ads in the classifieds > Buy and sell ads in Chiang Mai section please.

The article below will help you to understand how Expat.com functions :

- https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=191088

Thank you :)

Priscilla