Help! How to register Nikah in Saudi Arabia

if her father lives in philipine, need parents consent letter which is attested by DFA Red Ribbon and City Judge Court. After that it will be Translate into Arbaic by Saudian Embassy Philippine.

Mujahid_haq wrote:

if her father lives in philipine, need parents consent letter which is attested by DFA Red Ribbon and City Judge Court. After that it will be Translate into Arbaic by Saudian Embassy Philippine.

What about this?
{OK...here is where we are at: For two Muslims to be married, of different nationalities, with the woman not having wali....The woman, (if she is a convert) must have the original conversion certificates, a letter from her work stating she has the employers permission to marry, her original igama, divorce papers if any, translated to arabic and stamped from her embassy, and two witnesses. The man has to have a letter from a Shiek from a mosque stating that he is of good character. Then you make the appointment, then everything else is what you said. Hope this helps someone else.....
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=119491}

you can marry her very easily in MAHKAMAH without any pay. if she convert as a muslim so need converted certificate by islamic foundation.  you need two withness from her site who are muslim and knows her. in parent consent letter her parents will put WALI name who will be here like her father , and Wali must Muslim. important if she works under any employer then need her employer permission letter with company owner signature , then you go to JAWAJAT to approve this letter.  after approve by JAWAJAT you go to  Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arab for stamp. JUST REMEMBER THIS WAY SO STRONG AND LEGAL IN HERE.

Mujahid_haq wrote:

you can marry her very easily in MAHKAMAH without any pay. if she convert as a muslim so need converted certificate by islamic foundation.  you need two withness from her site who are muslim and knows her. in parent consent letter her parents will put WALI name who will be here like her father , and Wali must Muslim. important if she works under any employer then need her employer permission letter with company owner signature , then you go to JAWAJAT to approve this letter.  after approve by JAWAJAT you go to  Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arab for stamp. JUST REMEMBER THIS WAY SO STRONG AND LEGAL IN HERE.

Thanks for the response.
Still am confused.
So, here is the situation.
Filipina Woman is a convert
Her father is in the Philippines. However, he is not a muslim. Her Mother and Father are both Christian.
The filipina wants to marry another nationality (yemen).
So, does the above requirements you provided apply in this kind of situation?

you cant understand with chatting. just call me to know more

Alsalamu alykom

I apologize if this question has already been asked. I am originally from Egypt currently living in Riyadh with my parents. I am engaged to a guy that lives and works in Qatar but his family live here in Riyadh too. My question is can we get our nikkah done in Saudi Arabia even though he doesnt have an iqama? He will be coming to Saudi Arabia on a visit visa sent to him by his fathers employer this July will we be able to do the nikkah?

Thank you in advance.

Walaykom salam,
well you can solve the nikah here if your visa / Iqama attested with your parents. or if you are do any job under any company so need your company consent letter.and you need to approve this letter by Jawajat and also  need that guy's original passport with legal visit visa.

Mujahid_haq wrote:

you cant understand with chatting. just call me to know more

Thank you for your response.

To clear the matter, we went to makama jeddah (marriage court) and ask directly.

Here is the requirements. Filipina and Yemeni for marriage.

-Both Muslim
-Iqama of Filipina and Iqama of Yemeni
-Four Witnesses (Male Witnesses) Must know the Filipina very well.
-If Filipina is convert, Muslim certificate is required.
-If Filipina's wali is in Philippines and not a muslim, Certificate of No Objection for marriage from the company/sponsor required.
-Require their present during the ceremony at makama (marriage court).

# witness need from Girl's side who must be male and knows her well and must be muslim. if witness converted muslime need theirs converted certificate.
#  WALI must  present in a person during marriage day in Mahkamah . he must Muslim, if converted muslim need WALI'S converted certificate. ( WALI like father. if fater in philipine then Father put Wali name in the consent letter, if in consent letter dont put Wali name May be mahkamah wont solve the marry)
#

Hi,
I have one question i need to marry a girl who is working lady in KSA and out both sponsers are different  but we both are Muslims and Pakistanis, Girls Brother also lives in KSA , Can we perform nikkah  in Marriage Court with out his brother present as he is not able to come with us.

hi wasm99,

Just read the following lines what should required to marriage her-

1. Her father attend in a person , if her father not in a person , need parents consent letter and Wali , and her Brother also can help u , but without brother not possible marry .coz need her father's reference such as Wali, Brother and consent letter..
2. Required her company's permission letter. and this letter will be approve by Zawajaath.

Dear Mujahid,

Thank you for the information , So its mean even if his brothers comes along with us is not sufficient still we need permission letter from her father and her company letter for the permission of the marriage.
Please correct me if i am wrong .

Not Sufficient . must need Wali as muslim rule, Without her company's permission it impossible to mary her. He company will make permission letter like that (her name and iqama number) want to mary ( your name and iqama number). then this letter will be attested by Zawajaat.

I want to register for nikah in Saudi arabia

Your msg not clear. Let us know about you and your spouse nationality, where work etc?

hi, i recently got married in islamic way, dont have any certificate,, just a plain paper about the details of the nikah and signatures of witnesses and couples. my wife is in different country and i am in riyadh. we married in a different place.

my question, i want to bring my wife in saudi, how can i get a marriage certificate and attestation done ?

Hi,

I recently got married in Turkey and the both of us live and work in riyadh. I am an American and my wife is Turkish and wanted to know how I can make it official in Saudi Arabia. I currently have a Turkish marriage license and wanted to know what are the steps to get it approved here.

Thanks

Hi,

Mabrouk...

The Turkish Marriage License needs to be attested first by the Saudi Embassy in Istanbul (they will ask for it to be translated into Arabic and that can be done in Turkey by any certified translation center (certified by the the Saudi Embassy-Turkey)), then again you will attest it by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs here in the Kingdom.

Thank you Ahmed, but we came back to riyadh can it be done without the Saudi embassy approval. Can I go to Turkish embassy in riyadh and get it approved ? Or is there any other process that can be done within Saudi Arabia.

It depends on what do you need this marriage certificate for. If it is so you can have your wife under your sponsorship (Iqama) then it needs to be attested by the Saudi embassy-Turkey, but if it was just so you can live together or going out freely then having it attested by the Turkish Embassy  here should be enough.  Also if you needs it to have a “Married” statues at your company benefiting from the yearly family ticket or higher housing allowance, then most (not all so have to ask your HR) companies will be fine with only a copy of your marriage certificate with no attesting.

I know many who get marred here at their embassies with no Saudi attesting and had no issues with the authorities or with living together.

I am a pakistani female... Born and lived in saudi arabia all my life with parents and siblings... Father is businessman under saudi kafeel...

I got my nikaah done in madinah in may last year. Husband is from pakistan... Not iqama holder. 

In october last year, i got my iqama renewed and my status on iqama changed from dependent to independant.... And then i shifed to pakistan with my husband... Our nikaah is registered in pakistan...

I went back to saudi arabia for iqama renewal in april this year...

I m gonna have baby in october. My question is: can the baby travel with me to saudi arabia since i have iqama but husband does not....

I heard that i'll have to register my nikaah in saudi arabia to get baby on my passport... But how can i register when husband does not have iqama?

Please tell me what is the procedure?

1. I want to keep my iqama.
2. Husband is without iqama.
3. How to register baby and travel with baby?

assalam U alaikum,
please can you tell me how you perform your Nikkah..
becauseI am also living in Saudia arabia with my father but He will come from pakistan on Umrah Visa fro Nikkah..
so i need information..
please help me.

Good day i just want to ask how to verify if two persons is legally married in Islam
Thank you

Excuse me Sir,
Your subject and main letter not same. you mean how to register Nikah in Saudi Arabia?
and are  they both same nationality ?

Yes brother you need the death certificate of the girls father and it should be attested from the saudi embassy of which country it is bought from and then when it arrives here in saudi then it should be attested from WIZARA AL KHARJIA and WIZARA AL ADAL ..
If you need to know the complete procedure let me know ill post the Complete way, Because i just got married here with the same situation before 4 months :)
JAZAKALLAH

Aslam o Aliakum
I am Pakistani and got married in Pakistan Before 3 years i am already given 2 Divorce ( Talaqs ) at a time at phone call
before 10 days...... Now

How can i send divorce notice from Saudi Arabia ? While my wife residence in Pakistan
What is the legal procedure for divorce in Saudi Arabia for Pakistanis ?
Can i send three notice at a time ?
Plz send me E-Mail or reply here
[email protected]

# witness need from Girl's side who must be male and knows her well and must be muslim. if witness converted muslime need theirs converted certificate.
#  WALI must  present in a person during marriage day in court . he must Muslim, if converted muslim need WALI'S converted certificate. ( WALI like father. if father in Pakistan then Father put Wali name in the consent letter, if in consent letter dont put Wali name
You must go Court its a legal procedure for foreigner

Dear All,
I am Pakistani national working in UAE. I have a plan to perform my nikah in Masjid e Nabwi. Me and my Fiance is coming to KSA for Umerrah in coming month Feb 2015. I eager to know the procedures related to this holy event. Kindly the guide us the procedure.

You can perform islamic Nekha with gawaah and khutba and eejab o qabool,
Further documentation will be done in your home country since your wife isnot gcc resident.

Thank you for your responce #UmairMansoor. Kindly give me little more details about it. Means i am thinking that nikah registry can be get from Pakistan and arrange an Emam in Madina with gawahs. Will this adequate to complete friaz there?

Assalamu alaikum..  I am nizamudeen .i have a lover who studied with me here in riyadh..we are in relation since 6years..my parents are supportive ..but my lovers father is not supporting us..how can i marry her without her fathers permission..whats are the formalities..where should i go for that..

Pick the solution you like:

1) She can take her father to court for not letting her marry.  Otherwise, if he doesn't approve, you can't get married.

2) Run away to a country where adults are not required to have their family's permission (as it should be) to marry and get married there.  I would recommend Mauritius... looks like heaven, and is very easy to get married there.  All you need is passports and birth certificates, nothing else, and you can get married literally 1-2 days after arriving.

Asslam-o-Alaikum -
Dear nizamudeen,
According to Islamic rule ( SHARIAH ) , there is no way to marry any girl without her Father's consent ( If father not alive her guardian (WALI) like uncle e.g).
If you marry any girl without her father's approval then that marriage will be not accepted and will be fasik according to Islamic Shariah.

If you go and marry in a country where this rule doesn't apply, then your marriage will be ok as per that countries rule, but in Islam and as a muslim it is not accepted.
So brother try to put your parents in this matter and try to get girl's father accept.

Jazak Allah

My parents are there to support me..my father and mother met her father and explained everything..they ignored us by saying their cast or family name called (PATTAN)..i dont knw whats the differnts between a muslim and a pattan..and girl's parents threatened her personally by saying that they will suicide if she marry me..😭😭

That's perfect, marry her and they will kill themselves... that will solve the problem!  Such oppressive and racist/classist people shouldn't exist, and they are offering to remove themselves from the planet if you marry their daughter!  Go for it.

Unfortunately, the court will still need his permission, so as I said in my previous reply, she should take her family to court for refusing to let her get married.  More and more women are mustering the courage to take their fathers to court in Saudi Arabia for preventing them from getting married, as reported in Arab News.  She should do it too, there is NO other solution.

Hello everyone,

Here the question by the initiator is on the formalities for marriage.

I have notice that there are some posts that are going  :offtopic: .

We are not able to provide advice on the private life of members, because we are not qualified and we do not want to become qualified.

Thank you to stay centered.
Regards,
Marjorie

As far as the formalities are concerned, as I and others have explained, unless her father agrees, they cannot get married.  And so, the only solution is for her to take her father to court as he is violating Islamic laws by preventing her from getting married, and so the judge should theoretically side with her and allow the marriage.

If they want to get married in SA, there is not other way, short of convincing the father!

Hi

Can you tell me what is the divorce procedure in saudi arabia for a pakistani couple. My niqah nama is registered in saudi arabia with a pakistani expatriate and i would like to know the procedure. It's registered in Riyadh.

Awaiting

Hi.
Can anyone please guide me that how i can get married in Saudi Arabia to my Filipina Girlfriend. Currently she is working in a hospital and i'm working in Banking sector.
We are in relation from last 8 months, i tried to find a way to get married but no useful sources and way to make it. She is Christian and she is not willing to convert her religion to ISLAM on the other hand i'm Muslim and will not convert into Christianity. It means we both will stay on our own religions. I,m seeking guidance or services for making my marriage certificate so that we can be able to live together and stay together.

I,m living in Khobar now and working in Dammam.

Thank you in advance.

plz someone can help to find the mahkama tankeeh
or give me location plz plz plz