Au pair in Barcelona 2014

Hi,

I'm new to this website but am currently an au pair in central Barcelona.  I want to see if there is anyone else in a similar situation who fancies a meet up or something! Would be nice to get to know the city with other people :)

Hannah

Hi there,
I am au pairing in Madrid.. So maybe we are too far away! But if you decide to travel to the capital message me and we could meet up. I am also keen to visit Madrid so if you would be interested in this let me know :)

Hi!! I am also an au-pair in Barcelona centre! I've already been here for 9 months so I would be happy to give you a tour. I still haven't explored it all yet though! Send me a message if you would like to meet up.

Rachel

I am an au pair right outside Barcelona in Caldes d'estrac, but I come into the city every weekend! I would love to find some new friends to hang out with!

Hey everyone! I'm au pairing in Saint Ferliu just outside of Barcelona until mid August. I'd love to meet up with some fellow English speakers to hang out! Maybe do a weekend in the city or something? ::)

Hi Hanna!

I'm Júlia. I'm not an aupair but I'm a teacher so I work children anyway. I'm Spanish and I live in Cerdanyola, only 20 min away from BCN. If you want to meet up some day, it could be great!

Cheers

hiii friend..i come to barcelone in 29th august for a week...i want too know and meeting new peoples...so if u are intressing u can send msg or invitation in my fb:badi kikou...thnx

Hi,
I'm an au pair is casteldefels, near Barcelona. I'll be here for about 2 months and would love to meet up with someone on a weekend sometime in Barcelona! Just send me a message :)

Hi Sophie!!
My name is Eduard and I'm 26 years old. Are you still in el Prat? I'm from sant boi (the next to El Prat) , I would like to speak in english and learn!!! I can teach you to speak spanish and show something about Barcelona!! Nice to meet you!!

Heya

I just moved to Barcelona too. It would be great to meet up with others here :) I am in Sant Cugat and will be here for about 11 months.

Thanks
Jess

Hello I´m Higinio:
I´m 36 years old, I live and work in Madrid and Im planning to travel to New Zeland for a month. My friend and me want to know your country!!!!! For me it will be so nice to listen things about your conutry, We can speak in spanish so you can practice my lenguage. It will be so nice to hava a beer with you.This is my phone number in case you want to cal me or wassap me. 618 148 600.

Thank you and I hope you are enjoying my country.

Higinio

Hey! I am 19 year old Finnish girl coming to Barcelona 15th of September. I'll be living in very central location and hoping to get friends as soon as possible. :) please spend me a message if you'd like to meet up!

Hello Dionne :-)
I am czech girl named Martina, 19 years old and I would like to meet up with you if you would like to. I am living near to Barcelona (Sant Andreu de Llavaneres) and I go there every wednesday afternoon, sometimes maybe on weekends... And I am being au pair like you, for plus minus 10 months.. :-)

So if you would like to meet, this is my facebook: facebook.com/ma.ty.526

I just moved to Barcelona last week and will be here for 10 months. I have weekends off and would like to meet other Au Pairs who speak English and like to go out for dinner and drinks and get involved with the Barcelona life.
Message me if you would like to meet up any day!

Cheers,
Jordan

Hey!
I'm new to this site, I've not long arrived in Barcelona. I have most mornings and early afternoons free. I'm also free on Sunday. I'd love to find other aupairs to talk to and meet up with. Send me a message if it's something you fancy!

Kayla.

Hey!

I'm moving out to Barcelona in January to teach english and would love for someone to show me the ropes of Barcelona when I get out! I'm open to meeting lots of new people and making new friends! If anyone could give me some insight into their time in Barcelona that would be great, any advice/tips on places to eat, drink, chill out would be very appreciated!   :)

Maggie