Expat Court Marriage in Saudi Arabia

hi stigandre-norway ,
you did not get it. Tell her to make all required paper such as DFA authentication Certificate with Red Ribbon , Parents consent letter, then Translated to Arabic.  from philippine . Her any relative can send all these from filippine. look at me. i did not go philippine. my spouse family send all required from philipine . i just sent money. for your known just tell to any EXPRESS . they will send  to you all within one week. no need to ask her relative. you need to pay arround 9500 peso for all

U need parents consent,iqama.
Just go to marriage court,have an appointment .
The man fives mehr(dowry)in front of the qadhi(judge)
U r done

Good luck

Haai..im aishah from philippine and working here in ksa.i hve bfriend pakistani.he want marry me here and my sponsor agree.but my question is what are the documents in mekamah court and how we processs it.pls gve me info all..and thnx

This clearly explains the rule and reasons. Sisters and brothers.

When a wife's iqama was transferred to his iqama, she's not allow to work unless she has a "no objection letter" to give to her employer. Sponsorship will transfer to her employer.

saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentID=2009041234842

Im a filipina lady and my American boyfriend would like us to get married here in saudi arabia since im a muslim and he will be reverting to islam,is it possible for us to marry here?

you need to show your both muslime certificate in Mahkama (marriage court) if you want to marry each other as muslime rule. if you both muslim in your Iqama so no need to show certificate.
have more requirements that you need to show in Mahkama. because you both different nationalities.

Will the U.S. Government acknowledge that marriage in Saudi court since his an American?thnks sir  mujahid _haq..

Hi everyone after searching for some answer to my problem my query lead me here,

By the way I have important question I hope you could help me with this.

I need a NOC no objections certificate from my employer which fortunately a government hospital here in riyadh and just starting to operate,,
but the HR told me that they cannot give me with this certificate or letter because we do not have yet the policy in the hospital regarding this..so I am stock in this situation..this is the only missing documents I need.and I only have 1 week. .please do enlightenedme and help me..

Shukran.