New girl in the city looking for friends :)

Hi everyone

My names Melissa, I'm 23 years old and I moved to Lyon 3 days ago.

I'm looking for some new friends to hangout with at bars/restaurants or go shopping or go to the cinema etc..

I'm bubbly, outgoing and always up for fun and I'm completely normal, honestly haha, I'm also on Facebook

>>   - facebook.com/Melissajaneharper

Hope to hear from you soon

Take care

Melissa

Nice to meet you here Melissa. I'm Sam. Welcome to Expat.com. You'll get a lot of wonderful and useful things through this forum.

Hello Melissa!

Welcome on board Expat.com  :happy:

Kindly note that your thread is now available on the Lyon forum.

So as to increase your chances to find friends around, I would invite to to participate on threads on our section Networking in Lyon.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Melissa

Hi Melissa, I too have just moved to Lyon and would like to meet friends, let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee.

Julia

Hey Melissa!

I also just moved here and would like to meet new people.
Let me know if you'd be interested to meet soon:)

Cindy

Hi Melissa, nice to meet you. I am Lilian from Hong Kong. I will be going to study French in Lyon from October and living in Villeurbanne. Maybe we can catch up sometimes for a coffee after I arrive?

Hi All

Thank you for your reply.

I would be happy to meet up. 

I haven't really got to know Lyon yet as I've been away a lot this summer.

I work all day Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays. 

Could you send me your email address to my email address please or message me on Facebook

[email protected]

Melissa

Hi Melissa,
Welcome to Lyon,  I have been here since couple of months, and I'm interested to have some new friends.
Let me know when are you free so we can catch up...
Ciao

Hi girls !
I am a french girl living in Lyon, but I spent one year and a half working in the USA, in St Louis. I just came back in June, and I really miss it!
Anyway, I know how it is hard to make new friends in France while working, and I would love to have more international ppl in France as I'm used to it, so if you want to discover Lyon, to do some shopping, or have a drink, do not hesitate! I would be really pleased to welcome you here, as some Americans did for me few months ago :-)

Charlene