For Moscow Employers who needs nanny /helper

Hello Sir/Madam

Previt! Kak de la?
I am a Filipina seeking job as Nanny/ Babysitter/Housekeeper/Cleaner/Helper presently i am here in Hongkong and willing to relocate to Russia if an employer is interested in hiring me. I have been to Moscow Russia several times because my first employer in Dubai was a Russian family i stay with them for three years and basically i know how to cook Russian food and can speak basic Russian language. I have had experienced as a nanny helper for 9 years. I am an education graduate and a certified caregiver. Anyone interested to hire me pls write or message me... email....gonzales.catalina@yahoo.com....skype..catalinap.gonzales...mobile# +85294439260. Thank you

Hi gonzales.catalina,

I suggest you to post your advert in the Home help in Moscow, with details of your skills and qualification, might be of great help for your search. ;)

Regards,

David.

...thank you so much David.

[Moderated: pls post in the Moscow classes classifieds section]

Hi to all employers looking for nanny or cleaners  here in Moscow. I've  been a 6 years nanny in singapore, 2 years nanny in hong kong, now i'm here in moscow looking for nanny or cleaning. I can do Thai massage too. Please call me at: +79301782676

@ tintinyram >

David wrote:

Hi gonzales.catalina,

I suggest you to post your advert in the Home help in Moscow, with details of your skills and qualification, might be of great help for your search. ;)

Regards,

David.

Hi to all employer im looking a job,i have fully experience nany and cleaning for 6  years in singapore..im hardworking trustworhty person im philippines.
Pls call me 89031657077
                                                      Thanks

Good Luck