Reykjavik I'm comingggggggggg!!!!

Hello everybody,

I'm a new entry in this community!! :) I'm really excited to be part of such a nice community! I hope someone could help me giving some information about living and studing in Reykjavik, before the great Erasmus experience, that I am starting in January.

I trust in Expat.com!!

Best regards,
Aurora

Welcome on Expat.com, Aurora :)
Did you browse the forum of Reykjavik? It might help you learn more about life in the city and find new friends!
Good luck :)
Arlette

(I'm moving your post to Reykjavik's forum for a better visibility!)

Hi :)

Great I see that I am not the only one ... I am also attending the Erasmus exchange in January (University of Iceland) and I would really appreciate any kind of information about living there, finding a student job, etc. Aurora have you got any new information to share? ;)

Have a nice day all... see you :D

A.

Hi :),

thank you for your reply!! So, we will meet in Reykjiavik for sure!!!

I haven't got too much information: I talked with a guy, who is now in Reykjiavik for the erasmus and he said that the city is wonderful, people are so friendly and the University is very efficient and well-organized. For the accommodation I have accepted the housing agreement for the guesthouse.

But I don't know anything about student job.

I saw that you are slovenian: I studied Public relations at the University of Gorizia!! We were neighbours for a bit!!!

Let me know if you have other information! See you!

Aurora

Aurora thanx for your reply,

and for pleasant info :)

I am still waiting for an accomodation, for student job I am looking diferent student organizations to help me.. If I will get any news I will tell u.

Look forward to meeting you.

Have a nice day,

A.