Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help :).

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

Hi Julien,

Dragon Boat Festival is coming, let us have fun together.
It will held in Jiaxing on 31st May, it is 20mins bullet train from Shanghai.
We have 15 foreigners and local to visit the Dumpling Making Factory, it is the biggest Dumpling in China. they produce 1.5 million pcs of dumpling.
Any interested parties or any foreigner living in Jiaxing welcome to have a chat.

Here is Mandy, I m from Hong Kong, and working in Mainland China for 9 years.
[img align=c]pan.baidu.com/s/1gd1h7Qr

Have a nice day!

Warm Regards,
Mandy

Julien hi

Yup, in Beijing every Tuesday.

Apart from a pinned thread will you be messaging the members in the appropriate city?

This coming Tuesday 27 May from 7:30pm  we will be in the J-Space, Sanlitun Soho and will be networking (in English) with Beijing's Spanish speaking community

I would like to meet new people in wafangdian in Dalian

Oh Dears, can I join ur meeting though I'm a Chinese girl. It's happy to meet new friends. I'm in Chongqing. I work in a trade company. Hope someone will contact me.
Alice

Can't answer for the CQ guys but here in Beijing we do not discriminate.

All nationalities, all genders, all sizes, all colours, all religions welcome.

but where r u? me in Shenzhen.

Who are you asking?

Alice said she is in CQ, I mentioned that I am in BJ ?

Yes I'm in CQ yuzhong district. Our company is in IBD.
alice

I will be residing in Ying Kou, Dalian.
Hope to find new friends there.

Annie

Is there any body in Chengdu? Chunxi road or Tianfu square will be a good place to meet and have some fun! :D

hi , do you like to travel to Tibet?

@ amir197667 > To whom are you talking to please?

Do you have something to share about the topic of this discussion?

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

yes! I've been there one time.
Amazing place and kindly people.

are u in shenzhen now?
maybe,we can talk and be friends with u

any one in Guangzhou,i am live in Tianhe district,if anyone close me please contact.want to make more friends. :P

Anyone in Daqing. Please contact me  I would love to make a few friends before I arrive.

I can not rest, because I did not deposit; tired I can not say because I do not have success; I'm not lazy, because I have to live; I can choose to give up, but I can not give up. KZ headphones come with confidence to the company, although do not understand anything, but strong, hard is my only choice.

Hi there, hope your meet up went well! If you're planning any more we'd love to come! ( myself, hubby and little 9 month old daughter!) will be arriving in guangzhou in a few weeks!

is this meet-up still going?
in suzhou?
where?
count me in.

I'm a very homesick girl in Beijing from Manchester, UK and would love to get involved in any type of meet up! I live on line 5 by the Olympic park.
Message me if anyone's interested :)

Dear Edie,

You can check with 'Manlin' available in the top of the thread. He organizes meet up events every Tuesday and locations are varied from every week.

Hope you enjoy the meet ups!!

hi,want to invite expats to come in PUD0NG DISTRICT,HONGFENG RD.LAS TAPAS RESTAURANT,SHANGHAI CITY for "good bye CHINA dinner"on october11.if interested,send 1 if u r alone,2if with friend,3if with friends,4... 5...6...we are strangers to each other but we are one family in GOD's eyes.this is a christian friend(any religions where u belong,come and jump to say "hi") thank u

zohaib.u.khan wrote:

Dear Edie,

You can check with 'Manlin' available in the top of the thread. He organizes meet up events every Tuesday and locations are varied from every week.

Shukran, Thanks Zohaib ... Yes every Tuesday in Beijing.  I'm drowning with paid work as opposed to having fun here on Expat.com but yes the regular Tuesdays continue.

If in doubt WeChat me/text me on 13911098002

Manlin wrote:
zohaib.u.khan wrote:

Dear Edie,

Shukran, Thanks Zohaib ... Yes every Tuesday in Beijing.  I'm drowning with paid work as opposed to having fun here on Expat.com but yes the regular Tuesdays continue.

If in doubt WeChat me/text me on 13911098002

You're welcome!!

Hey! I'm moving to Guangdong in a few weeks. What's it like? Anyone from around there? Would be amazing to make some friends before moving.

Anyone in shenzhen now?

Hi Julien,

Would like to have a meet up in Shenzhen. Could you let me know when and where? I like meeting new peoples and make friends with them to share different cultures, experiences, life styles, and try everything new!

Anybody in Shenzhen could add my skype: doris.lee1020

Cheers,
Doris

Hi Mandy,

I am interested in visiting Jiaxing for Dragon Boat Festival.

When and where to meet up? or anybody I can contact for more details?

Thank you
Rui

I would like to find some meet up in Hong Kong.
I like seeing some new faces, wherever they're from.

Hey!!

I'm moving to Guangdong, Guangzhou in 10 days! Super excited! Would be great to meet some people to show me around :)

Mandy

Hey,

I just moved to beijing for an internship and i would be really happy about meeting some new people :)

Christina

Hi,

I would like to meet up, when do u have time?? :)

Christina

hey, same here.really bored here in beijing.would you like to meet up sometime?

hi everyone,
moved to beijing few weeks ago,and I'm really bored.anyone in the beijing area interested in hanging out especially for the upcoming autumn festival

gbhemmy wrote:

hey, same here.really bored here in beijing.would you like to meet up sometime?

@ ghhemmy - No need to be bored. We have events every Tuesday in Beijing.  The next event is on Tuesday, any Tuesday, every Tuesday.

oh,
can i know the venue pls? and the time as well

gbhemmy wrote:

oh,
can i know the venue pls? and the time as well

The venue changes every week, The start is 7:30pm.

Can I suggest we move this to the Beijing Forum instead of cluttering up the general China Forum.

This is supposed to be a thread calling for people in cities that do not have get togethers to help organise activities in their cities.

Hi, 
I am currently at Shanghai, Puxi, and would like to meet new people there.
I will be studying at ECNU university for one year.

Please let me know if there is some gathering =)

Hi Raushanak,
I'm Ruby, also new in shanghai.
Hope to make some new friends.
Catch me at wechat: rubby84

Happy mid autumn