Anyone working in Asus , MSI or any I.T hardware company in HCMC ?

Hi , I am Malaysian and going to move in HCMC to take care my girlfriend as she is pregnant now . I've search most of jobs offer in HCMC from different websites but still can't find any suitable . I don't speak Vietnamese but i willing to learn . Anyone could help ?

Hello MarcusKS  :cheers:

For learning vietnamese, I suggest you to place an advert in our section Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City and Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Marcus,

Which kind of feild that you are looking for? I know that there are so many malaysian working in BD now. How about working in furniture industry?

If you have experience in that field. Let me see if there is any vacancy available for ya

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Marcus,

I know some Chinese and taiwanese hardware factories but mostly they use their pp. Not sure if they are looking for pp. Are u still looking for a job?

Sarah

Sarah Ly wrote:

Hi Marcus,

Which kind of feild that you are looking for? I know that there are so many malaysian working in BD now. How about working in furniture industry?

If you have experience in that field. Let me see if there is any vacancy available for ya

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your suggestion but i don't have any experience in furniture .
BD ? Did u meant Binh Duong ? If yes . I heard alot foreigners working in BD. Actually i am looking job opportunities in that place . But kinda hard to get because most of the industries hire local ppl only .

Hi Markcus,
i think you are looking for a job in I.T term (hardware, right?) i'm a recruiter in Headhunter company i know some vacancies but i need to know ur experience, do you searching on jobstreet.com and Vietnamworks.com ( this is the most famous job site in Vietnam)
many IT company are reruiting but can find  a good job or not depend on experience working
Hope that you can find the most suitable job soon
welcome to Vietnam

Same here looking for IT jobs.. already 8 months

Lol I'm casually looking for IT job last 11 months. I live in Binh Duong, Bien Hoa. Think I need to fly back to Canada to get my IT credentials.

ressa_ wrote:

Same here looking for IT jobs.. already 8 months

Contact me, I will introduce you to my friend, he is leader in a big company.
These days he interviewed many people for his company, and he always complained with me about quality of many interviewer.

Off topic I clicked on Ngatt's website link and I'm inundated with some interesting pictures. What's that all about?

khanh44 wrote:

Off topic I clicked on Ngatt's website link and I'm inundated with some interesting pictures. W hat's that all about?

Ah, thats my father's FB :D. Thats my garden on my hometown.
But my dad didn't know IT, so many people always post some things in his wall :D. Just want to introduce some his hand-made products.

Hi everybody,

Can we please avoid off topic posts here and try to concentrate on the initial topic of this discussion?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: