New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

Hello
My name jagriti Guleria.
I am form Chandigarh.
I am applying master degree in Spain.
Pls reply me.

HI BROTHERS,
I AM BIBIN VARGHESE FROM KERALA IAM JUST LOOKING A NEW FROM GERMANY PLEASE HELP ME TO ALL 
THANKS TO ALL

Hii. I'm basically from kerala but presently living in goa, two heavens in india..

I would like to make new friends and know their culture, life, interests, language etc..

Hello
This is Lokesh .I hail from Shimla ,India and just moved in to Kolkata.Finding a decent accommodation is a hell job here.
Any suggestions?

Hi everyone,

It really feels great to be a part of such a huge global community. I am looking forward to making great friends here too...

I stay currently in Hyderabad and am  working for a british consultancy group. I am also associated with the British Business Group in Hyderabad.

Have been in hyd for past 3 months n prior to that was in various parts of India and briefly in Malaysia n Jakarta.

As stated earlier I would love to make some great friends here and am definitely looking forward to some responses.

Cheers

Mathew.

Hi Shrikanth

Would like to connect with you. We r in the same  town with similar goals... lets meet up soon.

hi
I am dr.A.varadaraj from india.

I m planning to start a property Portal so i start sharing Ideas On blogs.. for New Ideas

Hello, My name is Mathieu from France !
I'll move from france to India (Bangalore) during October (I don't have an exact date yet) for Airbus Group for unlist 1 year
I'm looking for news contacts who already live in India to answer my questions (procedure, cost of living, etc...)

And I would like to find a co-location

So, all advices you can give me are welcome

Thanks

Math

Hi all,

Welcome to India! !

Regards,
Chandrani

Hi I am Apurv from Delhi. I run a software business and have travelled widely in INdia and Abroad. I would like to help any Expat coming to Delhi or NCR region )or as a matter of fact anywhere India :)  ) with whatever help or information they need on Costs, Travel, Lifestyle, Food etc. . I would like them to know that India is a safe place to be and we are willing to help our guests from other nations

Hey I am Sunil kumar living in chennai . if anyone willing to catch up for a cup of coffee or a drink feel free to message me I am always there for you.

Thank you
Sunil

hey,
we are not new here, but were busy with our work.
got free , we based at Dehradun, 150 miles from delhi, anybody visiting rishikesh or masoorie please let us know.
take care
chow

i m planning to come to rishikesh but not sure yet .. care to drop in ur number ?

Hello,

I'm Krispin from India at kerala and here I'm searching for an employer. I have completed Diploma Engineering and have 5 year experience in UAE telecom sector. I also willing to work as a telecom technician or a supporting staff.

Hey, brown guy from the US just got to Delhi a few weeks ago. Taking a gap year before I go to med-school, trying to look for friends to help get me accustomed to my ancestors' country. Any meetup happening soon?

Hey everyone!

My name is Andrew and I'm going to be living in Chennai for the next 6 months.  My flight leaves on August 18th, so I'll be in Chennai in less than a week!  I'm looking for people to give me advice, hang out, or find some opportunities for playing sports.  I like to stay active, but I'd much rather play a team sport than just run or swim to stay in shape.  Plus it's a great way to meet new people...  If anyone has ideas of fun or interesting things to do in the Chennai area, let me know.  Thanks!

Andrew

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hey all,
     Am Rod from kenya. planning to travel to India in the next few days. How easy or hard is it to acquire a workpermit? Planning to set up an African dishes restaurant besides a few other businesses.

Regards

Hi this is Karthik from India.

I like traveling, i want to share my experiences here.

Thank you.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi Edna,
Feeling good that you like the Indian culture. If you need to know something about Indian spirituality as a science, let me know.

Hello
I am from Oman
Soon will be in Mumbai
Could i meet new friends???

Heya how u doing?
i am Yash Jain
I live in India and my city is Jaipur

about me i am a really fun loving and talkative kind of a guy
i love to enjoy every moment of my life
i love music, traveling, making new friends, long drives, internet and photography
more i am like an open book
happy go lucky kind off
if u like to see my city or some nearby cities u r most welcome
i will love to show u my city and will help u in discovering new things in my city and India
so if u like u can add me here

Take Care :)

yashu_2013 wrote:

Heya how u doing?
i am Yash Jain
I live in India and my city is Jaipur

about me i am a really fun loving and talkative kind of a guy
i love to enjoy every moment of my life
i love music, traveling, making new friends, long drives, internet and photography
more i am like an open book
happy go lucky kind off
if u like to see my city or some nearby cities u r most welcome
i will love to show u my city and will help u in discovering new things in my city and India
so if u like u can add me here

Take Care :)

Are these all serviced free of cost; if Yes, then I will be coming to your city soon. Be my tour guide ;)

hi,.....am frm nigeria..,.....looking forward to meeting frndz here.....

hey there,

i am nour from Cairo , where do you exactly settle in Bangalore ?

i am here with my Romanian friend and we are looking for people to hangout with. 
we live near Vijayanagar  but we are OK to go around Bangalore .

we are staying for a while maybe 6 months or more.

let me knew that.
for now , you can send me a message on " [email protected] "

hope to hear from you soon.

arjun , where are you from man and where do you stay ?

Hello to all  Indian  & Pune Expatriates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Urith h r u? your query was  " living style and the cost of live " , but u didn't mention the city name coz city wise cost of living will change :)

Hello Luzia, I have been there in Mum for 18 years, what do u do right now?

Hello , myself Neil from Pune, I am a Financial Planner

Hi , I am staying in Mumbai. You can feel free to contact me for any help

Hi,

I am Rishu , staying in Bangalore,

how are you ?

:)

Hey all, I'm David and I've just moved to Chennai.. I'm looking to get involved in activities in the city... If anyone has a plan then let me know..
Thank youuuu

hi everybody i m ajinkya ,new in expat and so far loved it.its quick,neat and awesome.,i m here not only to make friends but to find any help i can get to find work for my girlfriend who is in Philippines.and we are planing to settle in india.

Hi , I'm Prem Kumar from  chennai ..Working in RENAULT NISSAN Engineering centre in chennai  :) .

deep0202 wrote:

call me 08871075752

I would strongly suggest, no one call a number when they have no clue who the person is.

Hi,

My friend and I conduct heritage walks in Bangalore. So can I post the links here or do I need permission for that?

Regards. :unsure

hi
i m hussain from india
   was having granite mines
now job less
looking fo r job

regards

hussain shaikh

Closed