Singaporean in Bangkok

Hey carpentergal, I'd be interested in teaching English. Have a Bachelor of Commerce with a Major in Marketing and a diploma in Communications Management. Would that suffice?

By the way, warm (pun intended) greetings from Singapore to all the Singaporeans living in Thailand!

@ carpentergal,

If you have a job to offer, please post it in the Jobs in Bangkok section please, it may help you to find the right candidate. :)

Thanks

---------------------------------------------
@ jem.gerard

Please feel free to post your CV in the Jobs in Bangkok section as well, it may also help your message to get across more effectively.

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi fellow Singaporeans!

Good to see the community growing. I seldom come here to post but if you guys ever wanna get together and have a drink, come over to my workplace in Sathorn.

First round drinks will be on me ;)

PM me for more info :D

@Priscilla, Thanks for the info. Appreciate it :)

Hello there  :) I hope to meet up with fellow Singaporean/Malaysian ladies for friendships. I'm staying near to Phra Khanong BTS @The Skywalk. Give me a shout if you're in the area. Salam mesra!

Hello Ddna and welcome on board  :cheers:

I suggest you browse through our section Singaporean expatriates in Bangkok to find a list of singaporean near you!

Regards

Kenjee

Hi there....
Well nice to see more fellows from Singaporeans and Malaysians in Bangkok...well if you don't mind male joining then i would be glad share some experience here.Been here long enough to know in and out...
Wow your Malay not bad indeed.....Skywalk is a nice place...not far from where i lived....

Take care

Will do that Kenjee. Thanks :D

Hey Jude

My malay is good coz its my MT :D Nice to meet you.

Hey if want some original Devil Curry or Vandeloo ...i could share with you...its my granny's recipe...from Malacca....I'm a Peranakan half Chinese.....

Cheers

hi dear, I am a single boy living in Phra Khnong ,we can be friends if you interested,
email me on [email protected]

Hi there
Are you Thai or Singaporean or....what?Ya we can be friends...sure why not.....

Any meetups for singaporeans over dinner or drinks ? I came here to work about 4 months ago. Will like to meet up fellow singaporeans :)

Hi there
Yes sure will do....which part of Bangkok are staying at? You could call me at 087-0811008
What's your name by  the way?

this thread is almost 3 yrs ago...are you still looking for a job in bangkok?

i am looking for job in bangkok, currently on ED visa learning Thai language.

anyone could assist?

Yeah, sure I could help you with that...add me and send me pm

Hi Sara
A matter of factyes i am still seeking for a job here.Do you have any offers?
My contact number is 087-0811008 or 080-7711866.You can call me Ju

Thanks for the acknowledgement

Hi Ju! i sent you a request...to add me

Hi Sara...sorry for misunderstanding.By the way are you a Singaporean or Filipino? You could call me on my mobile and discuss more about it...087-0811008

Regards

Hi Sarahow are you doing in Bangkok? Have you got any job offers yet? By the way i want to discuss with you about a business partnership in Thailand,i am looking for partners coming from ASEAN countries and English spoken.Don't worry about the investment,it is peanuts and the profit is 50/50% basis.Briefly i was a manager in Travel and Real Estate agency for the last seven years and now i'm being on my own since i have the expertise. It is very profitable business. I can only discuss with you in details if we can call each other or maybe over a cup of coffee.you can bring along your partner or hubby. One of the reasons is AEC(ASEAN) is starting 1st Jan 2015 and lots of opportunities if you decide to stay here long
Hope to hear from youmy contact number 087-0811008

Dear friends in Bangkok

I am Eugene and looking forward to move to Bangkok in near future...I travel to Bangkok very frequently and look forward to be in contact with fellow friends like you. Please whatsapp me @ 90305320 or Line me @ eugene5320. Thank you. I have my own property in Bangkok. Thank you.

Best regards

Eugene

Hi... Hi...please whatsapp me @ 90305320 or Line me @ eugene5320. Thank you.

Hi Sara..I am Eugene from Singapore and looking forward to settle in Bangkok. Please whatsapp me @ 90305320 or Line me @ eugene5320. Thank you.

Hi eugene
Welcome aboard.....so you are always visit this city of angels and city of sluts haha...just joking. Ok which part of Bangkok your property is located,probably Sukhumvit i guess must be one of those new square looking condos?
Ok whenever you're here in Bangkok give me a buzz and web can get in touch.
My mobile 087-0811008 or my direct email: [email protected]
I'm actually a Travel Adviser here and also man-about-town....so if you need any help about Bangkok.......i'm the guy.
Regards

Hi..

I am Eugene. You are staying near Sukhumvit 77 ?

Hi Jude

Thank you..Please add me in Line @ eugene5320. Thank you.

Hey Eugene,,,,,,yes pretty near to Sukhumvit 77. Sukhumvit 77 is called On Nut clops to Tesco. I'm living around in center Sukhumvit,do you know Chidlom?........mine is on Radjadamri Road where the famous Erawan Shrine mostly visited by Singaporean,Malaysian,Hong Kong and China tourist .....always crowded. So when are coming over to Bangkok,maybe i can help you out with anything to do with Bangkok.So do you always come here on and off or you want to work here?

Regards

Hi Jude

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I am planning and looking forward to settle down in Bangkok. Do you have Line?  You can add me eugene5320.

Best regards

Eugene Sim

Since you are so familiar with Bangkok, why not organise a Singaporean gathering on one of the weekend. It will get nice to exchange views among us about living in Bangkok. What say you?

Good idea...can whatsapp me @ 90305320 or Line me @ eugene5320.  Thank you.

Dear Jude

Great to hear that...Anyway I can contact you other chatting here... You can whatsapp me @ 90305320 or Line me @ eugene5320. Would like to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Best regards

Eugene asim

Hi Esther Lee
Do i know you by the way?.....well sure it is a good idea and where did you get the idea i'm familiar about Bangkok.....
Are you a residence here now or just started to live here?

I would not mind to join too.  :)

Am just staying nearby On Nut BTS, maybe we could meet with other fellow Singaporean.

I knew you from here and I thought you know Bkk well. I came here almost a month now.

Onnut is fine, just let me know the dates!

Hi Esther
Which part of Singapore you from? It was nice to know you and i will let you know again about our meeting probably by this Saturday...ya sure you could get other Singaporeans to join too...will be more fun and i could share with you guys about all the saga living in Bangkok
Hey this my contact number just in case 087-0811008....you could call me anytime ok....whats your number by the way
Catch with with you later

Hey Esther
How you doing? By the way did you get my contact number already and are you here for long-term or working here now?
I have something to share with you and other fellows if we could meet-up next week perhaps and it would be interesting.
Do you have a contact number if you don't mind....or i prefer if you can email me at [email protected]

See you

Hi Jude Law Son, let's organise a meeting with fellow singaporean soon.