Coffee hang out and practising Englsih

Hi everyone, I'm currently in Vietnam for summer holiday, but it's kinda long time so i still need to do some revision for my study. Therefore, I would usually be at Icafe on Nguyen Du street, District 1 most morning weekday to do some revision. If anyone is keen on joining me for some revision section or maybe just practising your English, that would be great. Btw, I 'm currently in third year studying pharmacy in UK, hence, anyone is interested in some "drugs or science " discussion, drop me a text. Some company or chit chat for revision section would be great innit :).
Drop me a mess if anyone is interest
Cheers :)

nice to meet you chiristina

i am thomas, vietnamese, willing to help all foreigner here in saigon with in my ability

see you soon

Hi Christina,
Welcome to Vietnam, I will be pleased for conversation with you If I am suitable your revision. But can I know what kind of information you want in order to we sit for chat (actually I love making friend and exchanging culture, language. So that if you welcome me, I will come). p/s: I am not in pharmacy filed :D

dangdinh wrote:

i am thomas, vietnamese, Senior project engineer for UK company, i bet you must know that company. that is Rolls-Royce

Thomas:  Women are never impressed when you brag about your job.  It's better to keep that private and let them discover that info only after they find out what a great guy you are.  Otherwise, you come off as desperate and insecure.

Dan : i didnt that mean, so sorry about that, thanks for your recommendation. where are you now, if we can get together for some beer. cheer!

Ooh,
Actually, I am not in :drag and drug:..But anyway, you are like a friendly person.
I actually want to make friend and practice English with s.o like you. I can control my time.
I can talk any topic but pharmaceutical it difficulty for me.
We can talk the culture, business, health...
If so, that is very good.
pm to me at         o nin six eig sev two o sev fou sev

Hey guys
seems like u guys got confused and assume that i am foreigner. actually i'm not, i'm vietnamese, I'm studying in UK. just being here for summer holiday. sorry for any confusion caused
cheers

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheer up  :whistle:

I don't care about that.
it is no changes for my idea.
It is maybe more interesting.
I don't got any confused .
Let should get started soon!