Dog boarding in Rabat

Hi,

I'm moving to Rabat next week and I am bringing my dog with me.  I have arranged all the transport but can't find anywhere to board her for a couple of weeks while I look for permanent accommodation.  Does anyone know of any boarding facilities / kennels in Rabat?  Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi sw029,

To broaden your chances of having replies from members living in Rabat, your post was moved on the Rabat forum.

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

Hi - we are just about to set off to come to Rabat and we also have a dog.  Wondering if you had any success and if you would be kind enough to share what you learned - we are also looking for a good kennel to board her while we get our house sorted.
Thanks!

Hello! I found your thread about dogs and dog boarding and figured I'd see how your experience was. I am bringing my dog to Rabat and I'm in the process of trying to get a better understanding of how things are there, if one can find walkers, places to board dogs, etc.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

David

Hello David,

These members haven't connected since years now. Hopefully you will get some feedback on more recent threads.

All the best,
Bhavna