New friends to share our knowledge !

Hi eveybody,

I born in Istanbul,working as export manager in a food company. I'm intrested in new friends to share our knowledge about business and foreign trade. Specially I'm intrested in middle east countries and and  north africa.

Also looking for friends to practise in especially Arabic and English.

Regards...

Hello hakkan, How are you? I am doing great here alhumdullillah. I have visited few clients for u. I found out there is a client in Karachi. he is importing syrups and food products from a food products of turkey. he is the mosty perfect candidate for your products cause that company doesn not supply diary products. can u please send me you catalog today? i ll skype with u tonight inshaAllah if things go good with this client. and yes i didnt get your skype invitation yet

hello brother Hakkn,

You may talk with me to practice English. send me private msgs.

Hi Hakann,

Please note that we created a new topic as from your post on the Istanbul forum for better interactions :)

I invite you to please post an advert in the Language classes in Istanbul section as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hello brother, my skype is [email protected],
If you use skype, please add me to get in contact...so we could arrange a meeting...

regards...

I need some help about Saudi Srabia food market. Is  there anybody intrested in?