Please Help! usa traveling to Algeria

, Im Algerian 19 years old i have been in relationship with an American Girl 19 years old for ver 3 Years we are planing to get married ,we love each other soo much we cant imagen our life without ea other , i just have only problem and i wich u can help me , my girl ( savanna ) is Worry aout coming her her family does not want her to come because they saw in websites its not safty from Americans , thats stupid i live here in Algeria Relizan City im reakdancer i used to Travel around for Championships  and i can tell its more than safty beautiful places around more than that she will be with me the whole time however i asked her to go to tunisia so we can meet ther because she dont need visa same to me but she still worry because her family keep pushing her i hop you can help me anyone has an  an experience i want show her the fact ther s nothing to be worry about!!!!

Thank you Guys
Salam Alaikum peace

Hi Joseph,

I am from Canada and was very nervous about travelling to Algeria by myself. I too met an Algerian online and decided to go and meet him in person. My family and friends thought that I was crazy, and told me that it was not safe to travel to Algeria. I am soooooooooo glad that I did not listen to them because I felt soooo safe when I was in Chlef (where my fiancé lives).
I had to get a visitor visa to go to Algeria, but it is not too difficult to get. Inchallah it will be the same for Savanna in the USA!!
I felt safe the entire time that I was in Algeria. I saw lots of police everywhere, and nice Algerian people!!
I am planning to go back in February 2014 to get married and then start the process of my husband moving to Canada!!

Hi Josefh and sweetocean, I am like you...my heart is in Algeria and I live in Italy. I have been 2 times in Algeria, the first one my frinds and my family told me that the country is dangerous and that I am crazy! but I had the best holiday of my life.
Josefh I think that you have to go to your girl...if her parents see you and know you...everything will be easy and they ll let her come in Algeria ;)
sweetocean your story is very similar about my story...but I am not thinking to get marrid just I am looking for a job in Algeria to stay near to my love.
good luck friends
Michela

hi guys
i am algerian and i am 54 year old married and i have three daughters.my older one has done two years of studies in the city called annaba  and it is 370 kms far from home(bordj bou arreridj),every time she goes alone in the bus.and now she studies in algiers in the universityt of commerce
first of all ,i would like to ensure the ones that are afraid of coming to algeria.we suffered a lot from terrorism in the ninetees,but now everything is all aright.we can travel everywhere in algeria night and dat.all the places are secured .
i would like to tell to all the ones that are interested invisiting algeria :come and don't be afraid .don't listen to what it is said in the news ,because the truth is here on the groud.i tell you : u are welcomed .
the best  time to visit algeria for the north:autumn,and spring.there are a lot of places to see.
good luck for all of u.
karim

ciao dharma
tutto quello che hai detto é vero.
qui in algeria viviamo in pace e tutto il mondo va bene.se veramente vieni e srai piu vicino alla mia citta ,fammi un giro
ciao e a presto
karim

Hi karim,

Can you please keep it in English on the English Forum so as the other members can understand and maybe participate :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hi maximilien
i wrote in  italian in order to let the italian members know that they can rely on me for some information.
and i will write in english or french or arabic for those who want me to let them understand my answers
ciao

je suis la

Hello kdroussi nadhir.

In English please...

Thanks.

Karen :)

Ah yes, everybody thought I lost my marbles too!  Same reaction, lol.  Imagine if I listened to them instead of my gut - I would not be married to my beautiful husband and would not be together now!  Yes, police everywhere lol and some crazy drivers lmao! Gotta love 'em!

It was my first time stepping on a plane too!  But the most amazing trip that I will never forget.  Mind you, we married in Tunisa (quicker), where I had to take 3 planes there and back!  And then I visited and finally met, in person, his family and friends in Algeria (twice)...

Bless you you Facebook, thank you Skype!!!

sweetocean wrote:

Hi Joseph,

I am from Canada and was very nervous about travelling to Algeria by myself. I too met an Algerian online and decided to go and meet him in person. My family and friends thought that I was crazy, and told me that it was not safe to travel to Algeria. I am soooooooooo glad that I did not listen to them because I felt soooo safe when I was in Chlef (where my fiancé lives).
I had to get a visitor visa to go to Algeria, but it is not too difficult to get. Inchallah it will be the same for Savanna in the USA!!
I felt safe the entire time that I was in Algeria. I saw lots of police everywhere, and nice Algerian people!!
I am planning to go back in February 2014 to get married and then start the process of my husband moving to Canada!!

salam 3laikoum brother  why do not try  go to another country for example :turkey it will be easy to go there for her and you or to  country in america i think Ecuador you do not need to get visa   as my american friend told me , it is true i have alot friend when i told them  Algeria is different from the other African country they fear came here , may allah help you if i know something i will let you know