Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi Vietnamese Friends,

An americian company in Dalian,China is looking for Vietnamese Speaker for Financial Operations and we need native candidate with 2 years work experience and if any of you are interested then send your CV at [email protected].

Best Regards,
  Arnab

tranyenkhe wrote:

I'm interested in the organization of meetings between members. If you need the venue, I think I can funding for it.
I have 1 restaurant in Phu My Hung area can hold about 50 peoples.
Please contact me if I provide information useful.

Hey Yen,
What do u mean by funding for it?

Tony

I would like to join, don't forget me please :)

Tipi Cafe

is a good place for us to meet :). 50% off the bill if you are a native English speaker :)

It's also in the Centre of Vietnam (Da Nang).

Just putting it out there.

I think it's good to call a meeting and choose someone as organizers (like an organizing committee) for the future events - get-together. I hope Expat-blog can support with that by publish here or send personalized mail to each member for the first time. Thereafter just publish here the event date, time and venue. Together Expat-blog shouldn't promote any other meet up publicity which post by individuals here other than the official committee. If so all members who wish a meetup can gather under one roof  :)

Tony_Nguyen wrote:
breitho wrote:

well,I do know lots of coffee places in hcm. I think garden coffee is the best. The atmosphere is amazing most of them. By far, Du Mien cafe is one of the best place to hangout.A  friend took me there one time. The adress : 48/9A  Hồ Biểu Chánh, Phú Nhuận Distrist. Lets just say between 5.30/ 6.00 pm then ???
My nr: 0932663860
You coming Julien ?? who coming??

I think Du Mien is a good location. I think we should set up 2 meetings a week. So, those who are busy can take an option among the two to fit their time schedule.
One on Wednesday and another on Sunday.
Time could be : 5:30pm to 6pm

My number is : 0902 435 four three five.
Hit me up if you are interested in.

Hello Tony,

I'm also Vietnamese and i want to join this group to learn English. Could you give me some information about this Group and the meeting's schedule?

Thank you.

Tony

williamchung, why the copy and paste ??  :)

Hi, I live in San Francisco, and planing to visit Saigon sometimes this year.  I was wondering when will be a time to visit, in terms of low season and where can I sign up for local tours, etc.  Please advise.  Thanks.

I was away n was busy with my classes recently so now I hope to organize a gathering
Below are the details:         

Date: 6/7/2014 Sunday       
                Venue: Highland Coffee Ham Nghi       
                              68C Pho Duc Chinh, District 1     (opposite Ben Thanh market)           
                              Time: 1.30pm

Go upstairs and watch out for 'expatblog' sign. Be yourself. Be a friend.All are welcome.
Pay for your own beverage. See  you all

Richard Loo wrote:

I was away n was busy with my classes recently so now I hope to organize a gathering
Below are the details:         

Date: 6/7/2014 Sunday       
                Venue: Highland Coffee Ham Nghi       
                              68C Pho Duc Chinh, District 1     (opposite Ben Thanh market)           
                              Time: 1.30pm

Go upstairs and watch out for 'expatblog' sign. Be yourself. Be a friend.All are welcome.
Pay for your own beverage. See  you all

I'm sooo in !

smellymoo wrote:

Tipi Cafe

is a good place for us to meet :). 50% off the bill if you are a native English speaker :)

It's also in the Centre of Vietnam (Da Nang).

Just putting it out there.

So, I think that a gud idea  :D

Hi there
where is that location for meeting in Hanoi, i would like to come for meeting new people and when?

that's a good idea.
good luck!

Oh, i'm in Binh Duong provice. what a pity!

Such a great idea. I'd to organize a meeting up in Phu Yen province with all expats working there end of next week 9th August. I'm visting my hometown there for a week so would love to see all expats to hang out to chit chat ;).

Also, Itd be great to see all expats in Qui Nhon and Ninh Chu province as well. I'm making a beach trip down to the central of Vietnam, such beautiful beaches there. Love to hang out with you all there. Contact me if you are visiting those places by chance. My email: [email protected]

thanks all

This is a great idea. I would like to come if anyone is willing to set any meet up soon in HCM.  :top:

Hi,

Anyone living near Tran Huy Lieu - Nguyen Dinh Chinh cross, Phu Nhuan Dist.? (Or Olivebay cafe)

Cheers,

Nhung

Hi everyone,

I'm a french student doing an internship in HCMC for 6 months. I've been here for almost 1 month and I would like to meet some international people (fed up with speaking french every day ahah) ! I live in the D2 but i can drive somewhere else.

Is a meeting settled in the next weeks ? We could plan something.

Let me know if you're up to !

thats good idea!

Definitely in need of a good get together! Let's plan something!

I'd be keen for a meet up in HCM. I've just arrived here so keen to make connections.

:/

alright guys, we could meet at a bar to begin right ?

There is a hotel's bar rooftop in Bui Vien neighborhood which is very nice and not expansive.

Up to ?

Yes I'm keen.

Just give me the details and I will be there.

I think Sunday afternoon could work?

Might work with me too.

count me in.....

Hi,
I am new comer and now live in NhaTrang.
Hope I could join to your meetup

See you there

Yeah see you all. So i guess it's all set.
What: Meet Up
When: 17 August 2014 at 5:00PM
Where: Bar @ Duc Vuong Hotel  at Bui Vien D1

:top:

I will be there too!

Hi Acaldagues,

If you often go to Bui Vien, count me in! :D Me and my friend (thuytran9040) will be intested to join. We want to practice English as well! Plus, we are working in District 4, just 15 mins away from Bui Vien so we can hang out there often! I can bring lots of my collegues along! ^^

Hope you have fun with your 6 month internship! :D

Rosie

Where is Hoi An, count me in please.
That sounds great

Great idea, ive been living in Sai Gon for 2 months now. If you guys wanna meet up, just text me: (+84)1262868686

that's a great idea

in Hanoi

please do :)

anyone here living in Da Nang at the moment? :)

fitnfun wrote:

Hi, I live in San Francisco, and planing to visit Saigon sometimes this year.  I was wondering when will be a time to visit, in terms of low season and where can I sign up for local tours, etc.  Please advise.  Thanks.

I think it's the best time for you to visit in Ha Noi. Ha Noi seems mostly beautiful in the autumn. You can refer some of travel agency on vietnamtourism.com, vietnamtourism.com.vn, etc.

cout me in for the next time, please! ^_^

Hello
Good Evening

jayant
india

Anybody helps me to join? I'm a new comer in this city, and new member of this blog as well,^^.