New China online guide

Hello everyone,

We invite you to discover the China expat guide with new articles which will help you to better prepare your move and to settle down in the country. You can have a look at the articles by clicking on the following titles:   

Generalities
Discovering China
Discovering Tibet

Formalities
Traveling to China
Traveling to Hong Kong
Getting married in Hong Kong
Getting married in China

Visas
Professional visas in China
Visas in Hong Kong
Visas in Macao

Work
The labor market in China
Find a job in China
Find a job in Beijing
Find a job in Shanghai
Find a job in Chongqing
Find a job in Xiamen
Find a job in Schenzhen
Find a job in Hong Kong
Find a job in Hubei
Find a job in Guangzhou
Find a job in Jinan
Find a job in Macau
Find a job in Suzhou
Find a job in Tianjin
Find a job in Dalian
Setting up a business in China

Accommodation
Accommodation in China
Accommodation in Beijing
Accommodation in Shanghai
Accommodation in Hong Kong
Accommodation in Guangzhou
Accommodation in Xiamen

Study
Studying in China

Health care
Health care in China

Bank
Open a bank account in China

Tax
Tax in China

Transports
Transports in China

Driver's license
Driving in China

Removal
Move to China

Communications
Phones in China
Internet in China

Leisure
Leisure in China
Sports in China

Miscellaneous
Traveling to China with your pet
Child care in China
Customs in China

If you wish to share your expat experience in China with the other members, you can as well send us your comments and suggestions.

You can also write an article in the participative guide.

Enjoy the reading!  ;)

Regards,
Veedushi
Team

Can local people write something~~?

Hello traveltotibet.

Of course, local people are the most welcome to write in the participative guide. You can just click on the following link: http://www.expat-blog.com/en/add-guide/asia/china/

Regards,
Veedushi :)

Thank you :D

(Moderated: off topic)

Dear sir/mem,
How are you,
I m rahul malviya from mp India. Actually we will come to china and I have't experience of abroad. So I want to get more information about expenses of china. So can do some help me...
Sir are u have in wechat or whatsaap so please give me ur contect number we will taking with u.. And  I am also in whatsaap and wechat . my is number-)    +919926569904

We will come to shanghai..

Hope you could find anything in China hit your passion to live in, rahui.

Hi Veedushu

I am a new expat in Yinchuan but unfortunately do not see this City mentioned on your blog as Expat.com seems to only cover 17 (or19??) Cities here in China.

Could  you perhaps extend your coverage to Yinchuan as well??

I am a Teacher at one of the local Language Schools and would like to advertise my services as a Native South African Private Tutor  on your blog but unfortunately(as I've mentioned) it does not cover Yinchuan.

I used to advertise my Tutoting services on Expat.com while I was teaching in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and it worked wonders for my Tutoring Career :))) Thanks for that !!

Nassie van Rooyen

nassie van rooyen wrote:

Hi Veedushu

I am a new expat in Yinchuan but unfortunately do not see this City mentioned on your blog as Expat.com seems to only cover 17 (or19??) Cities here in China.

Could  you perhaps extend your coverage to Yinchuan as well??

Thank you for this suggestion, however as this is not the right place for it i invite you to post your suggestion here: Help us improve the website.

nassie van rooyen wrote:

I am a Teacher at one of the local Language Schools and would like to advertise my services as a Native South African Private Tutor  on your blog but unfortunately(as I've mentioned) it does not cover Yinchuan.

I used to advertise my Tutoting services on Expat.com while I was teaching in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and it worked wonders for my Tutoring Career :))) Thanks for that !!

Nassie van Rooyen

Please note that advertising your services is prohibited on Expat.com, therefore i invite you to get registered in the business directory and to post all your ads in the Language classes in China section. ( You only need to precise in the advert that you are in Yinchuan) ;)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Don't forgot guides on how to use Taobao and Alipay ^_^  It's pretty essential to living in China I'd say.

I found smartlaowai.com/ to be pretty useful for these.  This guy basically made step by step screenshot guides for everything. It helped me and hope it helps others here.

It is very useful links. But I want to know if there are some useful and helpful Chinese culture learning websites. I am very interested in Chinese culture. I once look for some information on han bridge mandarin, but it only gives some Chinese learning course.

Thanks for putting so much effort. really helpful

I am a local. If you need help of visa extension, hong kong visa, invitation letter, driving license, company registration, i can help you.

I am an Australian... with a current Australian Drivers License...i have been living in China for 6 years... I am now 72... can you help with Chinese drivers License

Hello, i am Italian in China. Probably i will need your help, but i would like to talk to you not here in the forum. Please if you have any contacts as email, QQ, wechat. Thank you and in the meantime wish you a good day.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : off topic - please create your own subject

I prefer these two sites:
chinahighlights.com/travelguide/culture/
echineselearning.com/blog/categories/chinese-culture
:cheers: