Moving to dalian

Hi all!  My name is Alvaro (spain) I am moving to Dalian next week for a long period for working reasons.
It will be a pleasure to meet other expats and local people in this city to going out and show me a little bit about this city.

Hello Alvaro  :cheers:

Welcome on board

Regards

Kenjee

Hello ,
      Welcome to Dalian. I am almost one month old in this city now. I think we can explore together. :)
Regards

Hi,

I am local citizen of Dalian, and I am professional interpreter and translator between English& Chinese, I think I may help..

If you are convenient and willing to meet me with my guidance and showing around the city, please feel free to contact me by any of the below:

[moderated: avoid posting all your personal details on a public forum pls]

please note you are from expat :)

Hello Anjini, thanks for the reply and add, I am working as Postdoctor Researcher here and living in between Xinghai Square and Xinghai Park area. I should reply to you through private message but its not working. looking to meet you soon. [email protected]

Warm regards

Dhanjai

hola Alvaro, soy Andrea de Colombia, lo siento x contestar tarde pero acabo de ver tu msj.
Si crees q te puedo ayudar en algo buscame.

Hi Andrea,

As it is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

hello
are u in dalian yet? im an american living here in dalian. i have lived here 4 years send me an email if u need help

yes I am an Indian, my e mail is [email protected], I am new here in Dalian

Hi Alvaro... Welcome to Dalian!
I'm also new to Dalian, about 4 months until now but have been staying in China for 6 years.
If you need any help or just looking for friends you can contact me [email protected].
And I'm trying to learn spanish.

Hi Alvaro, welcome to Dalian.
I've been living in Dalian for many years.
Hope you'll hv a pleasant stay here.

Jim Lee

are you still in dalian

Hello,

I'm Manuel (a.k.a. Manny) from Argentina and will relocate to Dalian in one month. I would like to start getting to know people living there so that I don't have to cry myself to sleep every night out of loneliness. Just kidding... but seriously. :P

The company I work for is transferring me, so work is not an issue. But I could use some help regarding things to do, places to visit, and most importantly, where to rent an apartment. I know I'll be working in the software park area, but I wouldn't like to move there if it's absolutely dead. A place to hang out with expats like me nearby would come in very handy.

I speak spanish, english, french and intermediate chinese.

Any help and/or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello Manuel

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Concerning rental, I invite you to place an advert in our section Housing in Dalian

I am sure other members here will help you out concerning places to visit etc.

Wish you all the best!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team