Swahili lessons?

Looking for swahili lessons after work in Westlands, private or group. Anybody with any info please let me know! Thanks.

Jambo!

This would be perfect for me as i have tutored a fellow American in Swahili before and she passed her language electives for her Master's. It wasnt easy! Currenlty in Westalnds. Only i have so much on my hands at the moment. Im sure though someone will come up... have you tried asking at other expat forums like on FB....

Ah that would have been great. Let me know if your schedule frees up anytime soon. Also I'll be doing a lot of traveling out of Nairobi so wouldn't be able to really have a consistent schedule but maybe a lesson here and there. Also, I requested to join those FB groups but still waiting for approval....... Will try there though when it goes through.

:) Hi and good evening.
I am Boniface, [Moderated: please no commercial ad on the public forum - however feel free to post an ad in the Nairobi classifieds > Classes > Language classes]

With over eight years of teaching both Kenyan system and British Curricular and 1 year at Yale University as a Swahili Teacher Assistant, I have a good mastery of Swahili Language. I have taught Swahili as a second language to learners of various levels from beginners to intermediate and advanced levels. I am also a national examiner and a long time member of CHAKITA (Chama cha Kiswahili cha Kitaifa), an association of professionals in Swahili.Currently, I teach Swahili at a reputable international school in Nairobi on part-time basis where i use modern pedagogy to make sure that the learner enjoys every moment of the lesson.I  will make Swahili such an easy and enjoyable language for you to learn!

hey,would like to help in offering the lesson,please contact me through [email protected]

@ gee 003 > I suggest you to post in the Language classes in Nairobi section as well please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: