I really need to do something, but what?

I got sick and went to a very modern and recognized hospital here. Was x rayed and medicated. Got sicker, so a week later went back, got checked up and medicine dosages increased.
Felt even worse, went to another hospital and was immediately hospitalized for 33 days. An ordeal which could have been avoided had the first doctor correctly read my X-rays and checked me up according to my symptoms.
I know this isn't a place to name and shame, but I feel the need to put the information on a public forum somewhere so others don't go through this.

Any ideas?

No idea about Bahrain Public Forums  :unsure , but sure, someone would help you out sooner  :)

Hi. I would call the GDN and the GWN. Also Time Out magazine.  Not so much forums but people read them. Also Daily Tribune.

Hope you are feeling better now

Yes, feeling loads better thanks. :-)
GDN? GWN?

I think they are:
GDN - Gulf Daily News
GWN - Gulf Weekly News

Hope you are recovering well.

S xx

Sorry to hear of your experience.

If you haven't already, try to complain to the hospital before you go naming and shaming in the media? 

It may not get you anywhere but that's the right thing to do. Or if you used Insurance, inform your insurance company as they may be able to assist you as they will have the clout to decide who is on their approved list.

Thanks Scott.
That is what I wanted to do really. I mean naming and shaming isn't going to get much done but if I actually spoke to the hospital management about it. Maybe they'd make a change.