Prison in hong kong

hi..im from malaysia n i seek help from all of you...i need to look for my sister...the last news i heard that she's in hong kong with her boyfren...i tried to warn her about her bf but she was in crazy in love...now i heard that she's in hong kong prison for carrying drug... i dun know which prison ..n i dun know for how long...but im really worried about her...i miss her n i know she miss all of us here also...please can anyone advice me what to do?...i dun know anybody living in hong kong...my sis name is DEWI KARTIKA SARI ...please anyone...help me

Hi,

you should contact your embassy.

UPI sister is likely in Low Wu correctional facility.
Address: 163 Ho Sheung Heung Road, Sheung Shui, New Territories.
Visiting Hours

Social Visit

1) Convicted Prisoners

Visiting Hours:    9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(No visit on Wednesday, except public holidays)
2) Remands

Visiting Hours:    2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Notes :
Visitors must be registered 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.

Official Visit

Telephone Booking:    9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
    9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturday)
Visiting Hours:    9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
    9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Saturday)
(No visit on Saturday afternoon and public holidays)
Notes :

Bookings for official visit are taken up to one working day in advance.
Visitors are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance for registration, but not earlier than 9:00 a.m.
Those without booking must be registered 60 minutes prior to the end of the visiting hours.

Please note the visit arrangements during inclement weather conditions

Non-smoking Areas

Visit Registration Centre and Visit Room inside the Centre are designated as non-smoking areas.  Smoking is prohibited in both the Visit Registration Centre & Visit Room.

Video Legal Visits

Service Hours

9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)

Venue

LG 6/F, High Court, 38 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong.

Bookings

Bookings should be made through the staff of LWCI Visit Registration centre at 29269888. Booking starts at 9:00 a.m. until 5:00p.m.
Advance booking should be made by lawyers and prior consent must be obtained from clients.
Any service hour within the present and next two working days may be booked.
In normal circumstances, only one-hour duration will be assigned to one client. At the discretion of the Officer-in-charge of Visit Room, more than one client may be allowed if the situation warrants.

How to get there

Green Mini-bus No. 51K from Sheung Shui MTR Station (Exit A)

Enquiries

Tel. No. :    2926 9888 (Visit Enquiries / Booking for Official Visit)
    2926 9812 (Rehabilitation Unit (Programme))
    (Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)

Good luck!

HK Legal system is completely unfair and biased. Do not expect much except long sentences.

@ InfoHK > Do note that you replied on a very old thread (2011). However, thank you for this sharing of information. :)

Priscilla