Futsal in Makati

Who is interested to play with us every week here in Makati? we play futsal, most of our players have just go involved in the game, if you wanna have fun playing, come and join us

Im very interested. Any chance you can PM me the details :)

Hey Guys!

If you are free on weekends, I would like to invite you to come and play with us every Sunday 4-6pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue Diliman QC.

This is open to anyone interested to learn the game, weekend superstars and cosplayers

No minimum skills, age or gender required...just want to enjoy the scent of the pitch and the beautiful game itself.

Feeling rusty? Now is the time to kick some balls!---footballs

See you guys

I would like to play, could give us some details? where and when.

Hello

We regularly play on Sundays 4-6pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue Diliman QC (that's right after the Ateneo Campus toward UP).

See you there. Anyway, just in case field is not available, I can alert you guys thru this forum

Hey guys. See you tomorrow at Miriam College in Quezon City. Kick-off starts at 4pm....come as you are...skills not required... Bring light and dark jersey

hi sir. when is your regular play dates/ my boss is interested in joining your game.. if possible kindly text me, 09207354512... he's a korean national, and he misses playing soccer and futsal.. tnx

We play every Sunday 4pm onwards at Miriam College field along Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City. Just come and go there :-) you are all welcome

futsal po ba to? or football?

Please arellano_nd, write in English in this Anglophone forum.

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

This sunday it's gonna be football :-)

Hi! Miriam College field is not available today. We'll play futsal at Club650 in Libis C5 instead. Same time

hi, do you have regular play-off day for futsal?

Our priority really is play football at MC regularly onSunday 4-6pm however if field is not available, we play futsal at Club650 instead. By the way we are playing on BGC turf on Sept. 1 from 8pm to 10pm. Let me know if your coming...yuppies night football :-)

No games at Miriam college this Sunday Sept.9...Instead, we'll be playing at BGC artificial turf on Saturday Sept.8 from 6-8pm. That's PhP200/pax. Let me know who's in :-)

Hey Everyone! See you this sunday at Miriam College Field at 4pm. Bring light and dark jerseys...This is open to all :)

facebook.com/lgfcph

Hi Folks!! I'm back...If you are free on this sunday, I would like to invite you to come and play with us from 4-6pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue Diliman QC.

This is open to anyone interested to learn the game, weekend superstars and cosplayers (love to dress up like Messi/Beckham/Ronaldo) 

No minimum skills, age or gender required...just want to enjoy the scent of the real pitch and the beautiful game itself.

Kindly confirm your attendance before 8pm Nov 22. Reminder, it's PhP200/person to play to cover for the field rental only. Thanks and looking forward to see you there! Ole!

Hi Folks,

I'm interested to try. Where in Makati do you train?

Hi We are postponing the games today at Miriam College due to low turnout. we will move it to Dec 2 instead. same time same venue....

Hey Guys!

If you are free on weekends, I would like to invite you to come and play with us every Sunday 330-6pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue Diliman QC.

This is open to anyone interested to learn the game, weekend superstars and cosplayers

No minimum skills, age or gender required...just want to enjoy the scent of the pitch and the beautiful game itself.

See you guys

Los Galacticos F.C Wednesday Night Futsal
Near Rockwell Makati

Hi, I'm interested to play some Futsal. I'm staying in Makati.
Wednesday Night near Rockwell?
Can I join?

Hey Guys! Join us this Sunday, same time and place! We had a great time last Sunday! We even had a female player in the field :)

Charlie please create your own forum post since you are based in Qc.

Los Galacticos Football Club
Schedule of Games:
Wednesdays Futsal 8PM to 12MN (Near Rockwell)
Saturdays Turf 10 to 12 MN (BGC)
For more information:
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=315501445227031&set=a.252323954878114.50392.207729642670879&type=1&relevant_count=1

Good day guys! I'm a big fan of football be it indoor futsal or outdoor, do you mind if i join you guys? Im no pro, i just want to play for fun...here's my number 0927-3484739, its nearly impossible to find a field here in manila that caters football enthusiast for free..

Dude, what do I need to bring to join you guys?

Hi Guys

I would like to join and play , pls let me know if there any place/team where i could join in Makati or near Makati

Salamat,:-)

fazon1 wrote:

Hi Guys

I would like to join and play , pls let me know if there any place/team where i could join in Makati or near Makati

Salamat,:-)

MON at 10pm at the TURF.
Text me : +63917-887-37-83

Please visit facebook.com/lgfcph for more info :)

Hi Trobb23, Please refer to our facebook page at facebook.com/lgfcph for more information. Thank you :)

I have some guys looking to play Futsal during the week. How do they contact you?

Hi there. Can I join your team...? I'd really like to play soccer. Please SMS details... Thank you: 0927 4707129 :)

@ Maggie9 > This is to inform you that this thread is old (2012) :)

Thanks

Priscilla

I know but might as well try it, see you replied.:) But thanks for caring....

hello are you still playing futsal in makati because im interesting :)

Hello. I wanted to join a futsal or football, but im still inexperienced. Does anyone wanted to play and at the same time teach me as well? thanks. here's my contact 09496631518 :)

sup mojo where are you from? im looking for play futsal too did you get something?

oh hey dude. just saw your reply. Unfortunately, I didn't find a football or footsal training until now. How about you?