Small towns

Would anyone please recommend nearby cities / towns outside of Barcelona that have a small town flavor?

Near is a relative term.

My wife and I (Americans) retired 4 months ago to Sant Feliu de Guixols. A 20k resident town on the coast, about 90km north of Barcelona and about 45km from the French border.  If that location is interesting to you, let me know and I can fill in more details

-bob-

Hi,
Girona is also nice and all the small villages north of Tossa de Mar: Palafrugell, Pals, Estratit, etc...
Avoid tourist centres like Platja d'Aro or Lloret. Nothing there to see except crowd.
(I know, I live in Platja d'Aro-S'Agaro)... (o;
rgds,
X

Sant Feliu de Guixols.     My wife and I live here and love the mixture of seaside town and medieval town atmosphere.  Highly recommended..

Didn't realize this was already answered (by me) in an earlier post...... Sorry 'bout that

HI, nous sommes français et préparons notre départ pour l'espagne, nous souhaitons nous installer à castell platja d'aro. Nous cherchons à nous loger tout d'abord pour une courte durée à partir du 15.12.2014, puis pour une longue durée dès que nous trouverons un logement. Pouvez vous nous aider, en nous donnant des infos. Merci

Bonsoir,

Je peux vous louer une appartement pour Janver et Févier 2015 pou 1500 € par mois

Téléphone 06 52 79 41 47

près de la plage avec tout confort  ( + femme de chambre)

En toute confiance

Daniel

As this is an Anglophone forum could you all please post in ENGLISH only. 

If you wish to post in another language simply click on the flag icon, top right hand corner of this page and select a language from the drop down box.

Thank you

Salut , je connais bien Denia , j ai l intention de m installer  alentour de Denia , j aime la vie et les gens , j aimerais connaitre Barcelone  loue tu ton appt une semaine ou quinzaine ?

fleurose wrote:

Salut , je connais bien Denia , j ai l intention de m installer  alentour de Denia , j aime la vie et les gens , j aimerais connaitre Barcelone  loue tu ton appt une semaine ou quinzaine ?

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.

Yes of course.
It depends of the period you want to come.
My flat is middle way from Perpignan and Barcelona.
The place is beautiful like all the Costa brava.
If you are interested I will gice you more details.

Daniel