New in Antalya

Im new in Antalya, married to a Turkish National and most of the tıme im staying home i need some english speaking friends as i cant speak turkish.I want to go the Turkish school but i donno where, anybody can help me.

Hello,  you can try TOMER. Language school.
I am also Filipina, worked in Toronto. Now living in Ankara.  Previously lived in Marmaris.

iam in antalya now, i can speak turkish arabic english

Hi there,

I am English and also married to a Turkish national. I have a 11 month old son and also looking for English speaking friends as I only know a little Turkish.  I am very slowly starting to learn the language.

If you would like to meet, let me know as I would love to be able to chat to someone else apart from my husband!!! Lol

Rachael

hello Ellenja, How are you,
my name is mehmet onayli I am 40 years old and single, I live in Manavgat/Antalya and I am a Stuff manager of a 5 stars holiday village in Manavgat, I look to get marry and have a family like you. And also I can easly help to you to find a job and have education opportunity for you. İf you do deal with me you can call me, my phone number is 0532 301 25 92. Take  care of your self, bye for now and good luck, best wishes.

Hello..
l can speak english,if you need anythings let me know.
Have nice days
Mahmut

hi nej,

Im so sorry just now got to read a message from you I was so busy lately... I live in Lara and mayeb were neighbors we can find time to see and have coffee each other... 

Janelle Turan

Hi Rachel,

Nice to hear from you too... I live in Lara near terracity maybe were neighbors we can find time to see each other.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Janelle

hi everyone!
im new in town as well. married with turkish man like so many others:) we live in Konyaaltı but often go to Lara. I would be glad to meet other women while my husband is at work. we could find a solution for learnin the language. together it s easier.

You all welcome friends

Hi ;) Im also Lithuanian who is married Turkish man and currently living in Antalya...Would love to meet new people - ıt's very boring just staying at home all the day and would love to speak with someone else than my husband ;)

There are schools in Antalya where you can take free lessons to learn Turkish

Ithink the name of it is ASMEK but I'm not sure and the schools are run by the state and are in various locations in the city.

Jade

There are schools in Antalya where you can take free lessons to learn Turkish

Ithink the name of it is ASMEK but I'm not sure and the schools are run by the state and are in various locations in the city.

Jade

i ve found their page asmek.org.tr/ but couldnt see turkish course.

Marielorie wrote:

hi everyone!
im new in town as well. married with turkish man like so many others:) we live in Konyaaltı but often go to Lara. I would be glad to meet other women while my husband is at work. we could find a solution for learnin the language. together it s easier.

You welcome dear

hi there,

I know that ASMEK in Guzeloba, Antalya was planning to start a Turkish course pretty soon.

Jade

hi everyone!
i ve just came from Asmek! they said that this year there's no turkish course n it's gona b certain next in january if they will make one next year.

Labas Vilija! :)

How are you? How is live in Turkey? I am Lithuanian working and living in Turkey as well. I stay in Alanaya. Do you live in Antalya?

Agata

Anybody wants to learn how to speak turkish just open this website.. turkishlanguage.co.uk/ I learned a lot from here and I never go to Tomer for turkish language which is 400USD per month.. ıts too much. just study here online and it is free. Turkish language is hard but if you study it by heart it will be easy. try to speak turkish as you can.. its funny but fun....

Hey I'm an Australian living in Antalya now, so English is my #1 and only language (for the moment), so feel free to contact me if you want.

Im always looking for new friends that speak english.
Where about are you in Antalya???

I wrote you :)) [email protected], I know English, French a little bit arabic, farsi and also I`m Turkish teacher