Docs Required for Retirement

Does anyone know  whats required if I want to retire here ?

I have a full Uk state pension plus private pension income, also I have private medical ins, and residence certificate ,

hi, I'm in Krivoy Rog as well. I've no idea about documents for retirement but I'm interested in any advice you may have about obtaining residency, many thanks.

I cannot really address retirement per se.  But there are only three types of Visa's issued from Ukrainian Consulates.

Remember the Visa Free is only for UP to 90 days in a 180 day period.  So if you leave before you have used up your 90 DAYS sorry about that.

Type B Visa is for transit through Ukraine ONTO a other country.
Type C Visa is for 90 days once every 180 day BUT is issued for single, double, or multiple exit and entry.
Type D Visa is for 45 DAYS and is issued for long term stay.  You have 45 DAYS to register with OVIR.  Suggest you start immediately upon arrival as it can take 30 or more days to get your temporary residence permit if you do not already qualify for a Permanent Residency Permit.  Many categories qualify for the issuance of a Type D but the two biggest are employment in Ukraine or Family (marriage, etc).  There is NO retirement category.

When I say register You WILL have to have a physical address to register at.  Now the scam starts.  Unless you have family here, own an apartment/flat, or employer sponsored you WILL have to pay someone to have them go to ZHEK to register you at their address.  It is that simple.  In Kiev the price can be up to $6,000 USD for one year and in the outlying villages you can get it for $200 a year.

I just went through all of this.  It is a pain in the rear.  I am married to a Ukrainian National and still had to endure all of the OVIR, ZHEK bureaucracy and scam payments for registration since my in-laws do not own property.

STRONGLY advise you to get a native speaker who speaks English AND an Advocate (lawyer) or a Jurist to help you with all this.  And get ready to pay.  And trust no one.

Good Luck and have lots, lots, lots of patience.

Dear Sir;

Since you are married to a Ukrainian & since there are scams in matchmaking process there.I wish to know the scamfree ,serious,authentic matchmaking agencies in Ukraine.
Surprisingly this forum do not allow discussion on this topic(although big scamsters operate & authentic info is necessary).You can mail me the information at : [email protected]

prashant

Sorry your email address is NOT reconized by gmail.  Can you please verify the parts of your email address before and after the AT.

I have the information you want and will send as soon as I have a valid address.

Forget it.....it worked this time....computers....got to love them :)  Hope you find the information useful.

Hi, I see you are also in Krivoy Rog, , do you fancy meeting up sometime as I live there also ? and I thought I was the only Englishman living here !

Regards
Des

my email addresses are:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]

prashant

what part of the city do you live in?

Hi , I live on Lermotova St,near the Silpo and Comfy shops , and you ?

I'm at the far end of Kosiora st near to the Promin shops.

I dont know where that is, is it far from me ? ,

no not far from me, if you take the 205 bus you will start on miru st then go onto ryazanova st then a left on to kosiora st. how much knowledge of the Russian language do you have?

I know the basic words of russian and a few phrases , what about you ?, how long have you been in Ukraine ?

I've been here nearly 5 months now although I first went to Moskva 10 years ago. It's not to hard to pick up usefull words but the grammar is very hard. Are you here on your own or are you married?

Ive only been here since May , so Im having to  learn fast !!!, Im a widower my wife died 9 years ago so Im on my own , are you married or single ?. You live about 10-15 minutes walk from where I work !!, so if you wish to meet up sometime that would be great !.

Dear Friend;

My email is: [email protected]

prashant

Hi, sorry I've taken so long to reply. I am single at the moment but hopefully will be married in the near future. Have you got permanent residency here in Ukraine? If you want we could meet up on Saturday? Natalya and I hav'nt got anything planned.

Hiya,

Thanks for the offer to meet up this weekend but Ive been invited to the countryside this Saturday and Sunday, and then I fly to England on Monday for 2 weeks and I shall be back on 12th August, but I would like to meet up with you both when I return.

I shall be applying for Temporary residence when I return , that should be an experiance !!!

Regards
Des

Hello Again,

My plans for the weekend have now been cancelled, so if we could meet on Sunday that would be good ,

Let me know if this is OK with you and when and where to meet

Regards
Des

Sunday is ok to meet up for us. What are you like with dogs?

Im fine with dogs, so its no problem Ive had dogs all my life !!

Where do you wish to meet ?

Regards
Des

We normally walk the dogs in yubileynyy park( off of kosiora st) there is a very nice café there, it is the opposite end of the park nearer to dymytrova st. my phone number is +38068716229 and by the way my name is Luke.

Hi Luke,

Is that the park opposite Arkada ?, and what time approx would you be walking the dogs ?

Des

Hi no it is further along Kosiora st, try looking on google maps. We usually walk them about 15.00 but are flexible about the time.

Hiya Luke, I know where you mean now, its about 10 minutes walk from my office !!, its just that I dont know the names of all the streets yet, 3-00PM is fine with me ,so I will see you around then ,

You already know my name is Des, Yes ?

Des

Hi Des, we can meet you at the end of the park on kosiora st at 15.00 if you like? There is a big church there that you cannot miss and also my dogs stand out like a sore thumb.

its Ok, I can meet you as arranged at the cafe, is the cafe you mentioned built to look like a castle ?, is that the one to meet you at ,
Des

no it is café solly about 50 metres more and to the left past the children's entertainment.

Ok, I will find it and if Im stuck I will phone you ha ha !!

Des

hi des, I hope you had a good flight. Natalya's sister has not got a problem doing that favour for you, she might get an increase in tax each month which Natalya says will be around £7.50 a month. my e-mail address is [email protected] if you need to get in contact or otherwise phone when you get back. by the way I've spoken to Natasha today on Skype and she said if she has an increase in students in September she might have some work for me. I didn't tell her I was in krivoy rog yet so if you could keep quiet about that I would be most grateful, luke.