Looking job opportunity in Turkey

Hi friends ....................Greeting of the day

Its my great honour to see you on Expat.com and hope you all are enjoying on this blog by sharing your thought by the way this is Shahbaz ahmad from India recently working as a Chemical processing industry market researcher analyst in a leading research based company New Delhi India.
I want to move abroad and work in specially in Turkey. Can you please help me out and give me the details of how to find job over there.
I have a bachelors degree in a Arabic Language and literature and also know Turkish language very well because last year I have been in Mevlana University KonyaTurkey and completed Certificate /Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Turkish from Jamia Millia Islamia University
I would prefer to work as a teacher or Research analyst apart from that  i can speak good and fluent English/ Hindi and Urdu
I also want to know if you have your own business over there .I would love to work in istanbul and Konya if you could offer me some work related to your business then it would be of great help.

Looking forward to your support
My E-mail ID = [email protected]
My contact no= 0091+8527331072

Hi khawer.90,

I will first advise you to get in touch with the Turkish embassy found in India for more information about work permit, here are their contacts : http://turkey.visahq.in/embassy/india/

I suggest you to post your job request in the jobs in Istanbul section, it may also help.

P.s I advise you not to leave your phone number or other private details on a public forum for your own security.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi friends,

I am seeking advise about GENEL SAGLIK SIGORTASI, which is require to submit for short-term residence permit application.

please tell me :

1. Which company is cheaper for 1 Year policy..

2. How much TL may cost.
3. How many days will need to get this.
4. Address & phone number of the co.

please inform me soon.

regards,

BAULRAJ

Dear Priscilla,
You are very kind in helping others, infact, i got some good ideas out of your advises.
The thing i want to ask you about" how can people aprouch us,we are job seekers, if we don't leave an address or telephone number?". Thanks
Roland

@ Roland > Do note that in the jobs section, you can leave your phone number or email address of course. However, on the forum, we usually advised the members not to leave their contact details as a safety measure.

Thanks

Priscilla

thank you dear for the advise
Roland