INFORMATION ABOUT LIFE INSURANCE FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT

Dear friends,

I need to do a GENEL SAGLIK SIGORTASI, to submit with my residence application in Istanbul.

Kindly inform , which company in cheaper & better, share me your experience with office address of the insurance company.
Thank you

Baulraj

Mapfre Genel Sigorta is one of best one and I can recommend you as ex-employee :)

what about the cost for a one year policy? and give me their office address with phone number, near by
beyzit better.

My recommendation for you is AXA Sigorta company ,for a person a year time period
Maybe 1200tl or 1800
I use it my self for my resdint
These are the information below according to your location :-

Tel: (0212) 638 7115

Adres: Tülcü Sok. No: 4 Özler Han Daire: 4 Şehsuvarbey Mh. Beyazıt Eminönü, , İstanbul, Türkiye

@damora

do u have to pay the whole cost (1200-1800tl) one time in the beginning ? or u can pay parts for every  month ?

How about 3 months insurance, how much would it cost???

AhmedSobeih wrote:

@damora

do u have to pay the whole cost (1200-1800tl) one time in the beginning ? or u can pay parts for every  month ?

You will pay the whole cost
Or try to ask for taksit I do no maybe there is

Tabiness wrote:

How about 3 months insurance, how much would it cost???

I dono about 3 months maybe insurance it's yıllık for year

Also is it possible to do / get the Insurance from my home country?

It's not possible to that ?
Only if you have a scholarship from one administration for example been a student ..even that you have to make your resident according to Turkish insurance company not to your country

Hey, I know of someone paying around TL 700 for AXA...don't know if that was a special rate. But if your residence permit will cover a year, I assume your insurance should cover that whole period. Let us know which company you choose and how much you paid.