Let's hang out! I would love some company in Shanghai:)

Hi all,

Just got to Shanghai, and I'm here until late August. Would love to make some friends!

Brief background-- I'm a New Yorker through and through, but I go to uni in Houston so I consider myself part-time Texan.

Would love to watch the World Cup, grab a cup of coffee, eat some KBBQ, go clubbing and barhopping until 5AM, wander around the city, or go to an art exhibit with you! I have a whole bunch of things lined up (including more bars than I have time for), and just need some company.

See you round,
Cynthia

Hi, nice to hear from you. I'm Trevor, I'd like to meet someone to watch World Cup together too!! I'm a market manager in an arts education company, glad that we have the same interest. My email: [email protected]  We can hang out together.

Hi cynthia, i'm Marielos, i would love to hang out; i just arrived here myself and i'd like to meet new friends.

Hi Cynthia, I'm Regina I've been living here 6 month, if you have wechat can add me... Regi1409...

Hi everybody,
I am new here too! I am going to stay for six months and I'd enjoy to meet new people :)

Hiya I'm new to Shanghai too!! I'm Jonathan and am gonna stay here for two months. I would love to have someone to hang out with! feel free to find me =)

Hi everybody,

I see that you are all interested to meet new friends.
So, why don't you organise an expat meet-up?  :idontagree::par:

Maybe one among you can accept to the be the organiser and can propose the date, time and the location ( restaurant / bar etc) of the meet-up.

So who want to be the organiser? Do you have some suggestions (location/date/time) ?  :D

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Cynthia, I am a chinese boy, i am working and living in Shanhai now, i am glad to make friends with people from other countries.

Hi, my name is Ethan,
I am working and living in Shanghai.
If you need any help in Shanghai,
just feel free to contact me,
i am glad to make new friends here!

Hi all,
I'm Ruby, im from Hochiminh city, Vietnam. I had lived in Guangzhou for 6 months. I'm going to move to Shanghai in the early august this year.
I really hope to make some new friends there.
Feel free to contact me @ wechat : rubby84 or Skype: rubby8477

Good lucks,
Ruby

Hi !
I am Philippine, I am French and I am in Shanghai for a month. I'd like to meet new people and discover the city with them ! Feel free to contact me

would love to meet new friends.... i just came here last friday and i would be staying for a while....
i'll be waiting for the organizer of the meet up.. :-)

Hi,

I am Ivon from Singapore. I have been in Shanghai for one month. Nice to meet you all. My wechat: IvonTjoa

Hi Ivon? where are staying in shanghai? do you have skype?

Hey Cynthia, My name is Ameer, just moved to Shanghai from London, staying in Jing'an area. Def up for some company for bar and club hopping! my We chat is AmeerShanghai

HI All,

I'm Bharath from Bangalore. Im in shanghai from last 2-3 weeks.
Looking to make new friends
My Wechat id:bgan05
my local number : 13601997504.

Nice to meet you all.

How are you doing? I really appreciate to meet you on this site that is why I got response to your situation. I'm single never married I have lovely family I so work had am carrying lovely intelligent and honest person, I will so glad to hear back from you NYC to meet you, am living Beijing china

Hi Cynthina,
I'm also a cougar.  I'm not in Shanhai or even China yet but will hopefully be in Beijing by September.  If you're ever that way hit me up :)

welcome to shanghai ~

Hello,

I' m Vincent I just arrived in Shanghai, I am French! I want to explore the city along with meeting new people!!
hit me up!!!

@+

Vincent

@ Gilberte863 > Please keep it in english on this english speaking forum. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi.... Friends............. mY msn : [email protected]

My Mobile  Numbar: +919429478149

Hello, nice to meet you here. You may add my wechat: beefsteak511

(Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website)

Hello, I have met a few people in France when I was in Beijing. I would love to meet some French in Shanghai, too. I feel you people are very nice to get along with. You may add my wechat: beefsteak511

Hey been in shanghai for about a week and would like to meet some new people, add me on wechat id is SiobhanRehman (creative huh :p)

hi i'm from Thailand and have been in Shanghai for almost a year,need some help or advice or just want to chat,add me on Wechat ID:tiancheewc :D

hey Ruby, coincidence that we share the same name! I am in Shanghai too and would be glad to bring you around if you'd like :)

Hey!

I just moved back to shanghai from toronto about a month ago for a job. I realize how crazy big this city is and would love to make some new friends! i guess at me on wechat if you are interested in making new friends :) wechat: shopaholicamy

Hi!

Just moved to Shanghai from the UK- would love to meet with new people. Would be great to meet up if you like.

T

Hi all! I'm from Singapore and have been in shanghai for a few months. Would love to meet new friends! :) contactable via wechat: emilyyingxian

Hi
I am from India, visiting Shanghai this next week, would love to meet some expats.
Thanks.
PBansal

Hey people,

I am Samantha Sim, a newbies Malaysian that is currently living in Shanghai, hongkou area. just reached like 2 days ago.So, trying to make new friends in Shanghai as well!  I have been living in United Kingdom for the past five years, and I am a recent graduates, having internship here now! I will like to engage myself with some sports/outdoor activities/after work activities!

Drop me a msg +8613122452669, add me on wechatID - PeiHwa_33,Feel free to drop me a msg if anyone is interested in going out for any outdoor activities/after work activities yeah!

I wanna make friends~~~~

Cheers

Hello Expats,

I'm from Sydney Australia and moving to Shanghai in January for 6 months. I'm a lighting artists and will be producing a project in Shanghai. I'm looking for some friends when I arrive who can show me around or just hang out. My interests : music, art, food, yoga

Also, can anyone give me some pointers of a good area to live.

Simone

Hello every body....

Im new in Shanghai. I any body has time let hang out next weekend.

Best regards

Alex

Welcome!

Some good areas to live are Former french concession (scenic, vintage arch, cafes and restaurants), and Jing'an (central and also many good eats)

Sorry leaving town this week for holiday home- but maybe plan a meet up next year! Bean is hosting a networking event tonight at project wine.

Hey everyone,

Anyone interested in some cultural local activities during the weekend? It is nice to meet some local people, do some activities and meet new people in one day. There are some activities every weekend offered by YEJO Circle (yejocircle.com/)

Cheers!

Hi Cynthia!

I'm actually from Houston, TX! I leave soon, but would be down for hanging out and exploring the city before I do.
wechat: ktrieu

Hi all recently moved To shanghai.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid copying and pasting your messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct