Establishing newbusinessin Egypt

Dear all,

i would like to establish a new import and distribution company in Egypt and need a reliable agent to assist in this matter.
BTW, I am Egyptian/Canadian and currently living in South East Asia..
thanks in advance...

Actually it's a dirty business here, and I am not sure if the best way to find such a person is to search on a forum,
Mainly who knows how to run that business will not be fluent in English and of course you will not get it from this forum, and if you picked him up you do not guarantee his loyalty.

I prefer ask somebody you know here to recommend you loyal one .

Hello TS2011  :cheers:

So as to increase your chances to find potential agents to assist you, I suggest you to place an advert in our section Business partners classifieds in Cairo

Regards
Kenjee

Agree with yr advice.
However I have not explained well. I need agent to assist in registration procedures. Tks

What is type of products u intend to import and from where ?

What you need is a lawyer my friend, any small lawyer can do it for you and won't cost you a lot

Thanks. Any suggestion in Heliopolis or arround? Regards

Dear,
I can assist you, I own an import n export co. And. Have the needed licences already and might be interested in a kind of business relation, else I know a lawyer who will make all registrations for you if you prefer to go on your own.
I advise you not to establish a co. If u gonna run it. From abroad, find a reliable import n export agent instead.
I can work as an agent as I have mentioned first.
If u need details about advantages n disadvantages of establishing a co. Lets discuss it further on private.
Regards,
N.B I dont agree with the comment saying its a dirty game and low level people are working on this, this is pure ignorance of the field specially when u know that 1st criteria to get an import n export licence according to Egypt law is to hold a a university degree Bachelor and go through exams and training courses before u r allowed to get the licence

please tell me more

Hi Jeremy,
Are you the post owner? Are u directing my question to me?
If yes, let me know what exactly you need to know..
Regards

Hi TS2011

Please be advised it is very simple to establish any type of company in Egypt especially with purpose of import / export and distribution. However, you cannot obtain the license for such type of company unless you are 100% Egyptian national or a company owned 100% by Egyptians.

Hence, if you still hold your Egyptian nationality there is no problem, if not then forget it.

Best regards

Hazem M. Wahba
Managing Partner

I am not an ignorant, I know very well what I am saying and I am talking about the vast majority , and regarding the university degree, I think tens of millions here having it

Dear Eng.Mona
My field in importis spare parts for agriculture machines.I am going to import construction machines in the next few days.I think it's better to have a chat to know more about each others in business.My Skype:ahshousha1
Mobile,whatsApp and viber:01111888801
sincerely,
Eng:Ahmed shousha