Salary expectations consulting Ryadh or Abu Dhabi!! PLEASE HELP

Hello, everyone,

First time posting here so please bear me. I am a consultant with a bit over two years of experience and got an offer from the advisory branch of a big 4 company. After the interview, they told me that I may be based either in Ryadh or Abu Dhabi. Here are my questions:

- In terms of of salary expectations, how much is a good salary in Ryadh? Abu Dhabi?

- In terms of opportunities, would you rather recommend living in Ryadh or Abu Dhabi?

- Any general advice?

Thank you all!

Cheers,

C

Hello Charrrr!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

While waiting for members out there to give you their best advices, I would recommend you to check out multiple threads on the Abu Dhabi Forum as well as on the Riyadh Forum so as to gather useful informations.

Regards
Kenjee

Charrrr wrote:

Hello, everyone,

First time posting here so please bear me. I am a consultant with a bit over two years of experience and got an offer from the advisory branch of a big 4 company. After the interview, they told me that I may be based either in Ryadh or Abu Dhabi. Here are my questions:

- In terms of of salary expectations, how much is a good salary in Ryadh? Abu Dhabi?

- In terms of opportunities, would you rather recommend living in Ryadh or Abu Dhabi?

- Any general advice?

Thank you all!

Cheers,

C

For cost of living www.numbeo.com

For salary www.payscale.com