My center need 05 Native Speaker English Teacher

The language center I'm working for is hiring. The jobs are in Ho Chi Minh city (  district 1)

The first vacancy is for a part time native English teacher to start immediately (BA degree and CELTA/TESOL/TEFL necessary).. Experience in teaching exam (in particular TOEFL/ TOEIC) classes is a must.

The second is for a part time Vietnamese English teacher to also teach exam classes. Excellent English skills required.

Finally we are looking for 5 native English teachers experienced in teaching children for contracts running now.

Please email me if you're interested ([email protected]) and I will give more details about the job/ hours salary.

Vu Xuan Hieu wrote:

The language center I'm working for is hiring. The jobs are in Ho Chi Minh city (  district 1)

The first vacancy is for a part time native English teacher to start immediately (BA degree and CELTA/TESOL/TEFL necessary).. Experience in teaching exam (in particular TOEFL/ TOEIC) classes is a must.

The second is for a part time Vietnamese English teacher to also teach exam classes. Excellent English skills required.

Finally we are looking for 5 native English teachers experienced in teaching children for contracts running now.

Please email me if you're interested ([email protected]) and I will give more details about the job/ hours salary.

HI Vu Xuan Hieu,

Please post your ad in jobs section.

Thank you

Topic closed

Closed