New members of the Bangladesh forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bangladesh forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bangladesh if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

HI
my name is Vinod kalra. professionally i am a Chartered Accountant and recently joined Apollo Hospital Dhaka as a Director Finance. Presently i am alone in Dhaka and Looking forwards few friends in Dhaka.
regards
Vinod Kalra
[email protected]

This is Dr. Syed Ali ahasan from Bangladesh. I will live here in Valencia (Working in the parasitology lab of Valencia University) for two months for the work proposed as a part of my ongoing PhD work in Bangladesh. Looking for Bangladeshi people nearest to Burjassot. Looking forward for response also.

Iam A.mandal,an ex-expatriate child living in Dhaka for last 15 years.Got used it finally.

This is tiffnay from Bangladesh. I like to travel an i already visited many countries. I hope i will learn something from this forum.

Hi Vinod!
I live in Bashundhara R/A, near Apollo Hospitals.
Friend, it would be my pleasure if I'm in your help--when you need any.

Yousuf
[email protected]

ok my fried don't feel alone in Dhaka after finishing your jobs then u go to Bashundra convention center and good time pass.

Hi guys. I am from the Philippines. Just arrived few days in Bangladesh. Now in Chittagong and will frequently visits the country in the coming months.. Looking forward reading some views fron the forum to help me better and easier to adopt with the culture and society of this country...

hi, i m N.A.Nahin.Right now i m studying Bsc in Engineering in Bangladesh. But its going to end with in 2 months from now . after that i want to go abroad .so if any one help me in this regard, i will be very grateful.

hi   i will be engulfed with pleasure if   any expat  seek my friendship

[Moderated: off topic]

Hi everybody

I am female Gastroenterologist working in Dhaka,Bangladesh.

Dr.rosy

hello,
It has been quite sometimes, I was trying to put myself on to something like this web page does but I guess I am little late to be here. Hope we will find each other's experiences\sharings helpful. I am from Bangladesh,now living in USA. Visited few other countries . I will definitely need your b4 my next trip.

I'm Naim . I wanting someone to hang out  or help someone in bd

My name is Khurshid Alam. I am working in a Engineering consulting firm. Professionally i am expat to road project. Three 
Years back i was in Saudi Arabia. If i got a chance again I will go to aboard. Always I am filling comfort in abroad.

Khurshid

:) Hi there. I am Lizette from South Africa living in Dhaka now for the past month.  I joined my husband who is here as a result of his work. I am a teacher by profession but a stay at home mom to our 6 year old son whom I am home schooling for now.  Getting use to this extreme humid weather now and the hectic traffic.  Would love to get out more to nice parks so my son can get outdoors more. Any suggestions??

There is a park name fantasy kingdom near the Ashulia. That is not so far from Dhaka. I think your kid will gate some amusement of there.

thanks to all Expat.com member. I am from Bangladesh.

I am Shafikul Islam. my home district Naogaon, Bangladesh. I have complted my Graduation from RUET under Civil Engineering Department.

Hi, I m Vincent, french expat in Dhaka, nice to meet you guys

Hi,
Lizette, its my pleasure to help you to introduce some parks in Bangladesh.

http://www.fantasy-kingdom.net.bd/http://nandanpark.com/

have fun in Fantasy and Nandan.Your son will enjoy.
far from Dhaka beside the River jamuna another interesting and sight seeing place Jamuna Resort may attract all of you. I hope all of your family member will love the place. The link is as follows:
http://www.jamunaresortbd.com/details/v … s/about-us

Thanks

Engr. Sharif Mahmud Bhuiyan
Blogs: www.unibangladesh.blogspot.com

hi, vincent. Welcome to Bangladesh.
Dont hesitate to share anything troubles you in Bangladesh.
If it is your first time in Bangladesh, i like to inform you that Bangladeshi people's are very much hospitable.
You can visit CoxsBazar (The largest sandy Beach in the World), Rangamati etc.

Thanks

Engr. Sharif Mahmud Bhuiyan

Hi it's Rony, I'm a writer, journalist by profession in Dhaka. Here looking to meet any similar free minded good people for friendship. I'm fond of travel, may be we can go together somewhere around the country soon. Hit me back, if you want a good friend at first ok...
rgafur55(at) Gmail.com

Hi there...
Do you like travel? If you want we can meet up here in Dhaka.

Rony

Hi All, nice to meet you guys here... I'm Steven Leung from China...

:)

Hi everybody,
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh but now I am living in Baku, Azerbaijan.
I would like to make friendship.
I like music, travel, adventure and to get new experienc.
Best wishes to all..

Thanks

Hey I m Lenin. I m from Sydney. Would like to meet new people & wana make friends here as I m gona stay couple of months here.
Cheers

Hi everyone. Have been in Bangladesh for close to 3 years now abd will be leaving soon as my project is about coming to an end i will like to make new friends abd network before leaving.

Hi, I am Ferdaus from Dhaka-Bangladesh want to move Nigeria for set up bisiness.

Thank you
+88-01712515069
[email protected]

Hi, I am Ferdaus from Dhaka Bangladesh .

Thank you
+88-01712515069
[email protected]

:cheers: Hello, my name is 'zaji"; i'm currently living in the Northern Marianas Islands for those of you that dont know where exactly that is; its sort of in the middle of the western pacific. well, between japan and hawaii.. my current employment is that of ' Level 1 water distribution engineer" for the commonwealth utilities corporation. what i'd like to do is; when i get my 1 year sabatical(in about 8 months) travel to bangladesh or india and assist in some sort of ngo/ community development water sustainability program.. or even teach english for a year( well, i only have 360 days). if anybody knows of any programs that i could contact please feel free to contact me..  i have my level 2 EPA QUALIFICATIONS FOR WATER DISTRIBUTION AND WASTE WATER TREATMENTS. be well everyone, take care and be safe out there

Zia069 wrote:

Hi, I am Ferdaus from Dhaka-Bangladesh want to move Nigeria for set up bisiness.

Thank you
+88-01712515069
[email protected]

You should post on the African section of the forum not on the Asia section.
It is not safe to put personal contact details on an open forum.

WHY? WHAT CAN POSSIBLY HAPPEN? REMEMBER I'M IN AMERICA.. THEY HAVE A MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TIME TRYING TO SWINDLE ANYTHING OUT OF THIS COUNTRY; PLUS, THEY CAN BE BROUGHT TO THE USA TO GO TO PRISON!!1 ANYWAY, IF YOU KNOW OF ANY INFO.. PLEASE SEND

Hi Omniversal - Upper-case posts kind of feels like when a parent is really steamed but they are talking in a low composed tone so you know you're in the trouble now.. so in other words can you avoid posting with Caps lock on pls :)

Hi . I am md. aminur rahman . i live in bangladesh  . I  am employ in daffodil homes limited . in real state base company . its main work land develop builders . building . i am in assistant project engineer  end diploma degree in 2009 . then Bsc steady  in civil engineering in sonargon university . my city in dhaka .

salaam, Ammir... my name is Zaji and i'm thinking to come out to Bangladesh.. I am not Muslim, but i can appreciate the religious ideology. anyway, i would like to come out as a tourist , mayhaps work as an english teacher or on a community development project involving Water sustainablity, stay in touch

[moderated: off topic + wrong forum]

I am Shahin. I have been working in a cell phone company as a Manager, Engineering since 1997.I would like to meet with people to share our knowledge, social activities & necessary information to each other.

Hi . I am Bijon Mohanta. i live in bangladesh  .My city in Bogra
Thinks

Closed