Driving with a right Wheel

Hello All,

I am coming to KL in 1-2 months and in my country we have the driving wheel left side like Europe. What about converting from left to right in KL? any suggestion or tips/tricks?

I usually wait a few days to get used to it. Typically 3-4 days has worked for me when I visit the U.K.

Walking about, crossing roads and generally getting used to the behaviour of road users usually works. However, driving can be rather trecherous especially if (when) it rains, traffic jams are legendary and finding one's way around the road systems difficult (U turns needed in a lot of places). Bring your car GPS and get it upgraded with a Malaysia or regional map.

An international licence is required and can only be used for 3 months. Egypt is not listed on the licence changing process (there are 2) so further enqiries will be needed: http://mm2h.gov.my/pdf/mm2h11.pdf

Having a valid permit (work, dependent, etc.) is required to change the licence.  Also a permit is needed to open bank account, rent property (in many cases now). When asked to submit passport, it means a copy of every page, not just the photo and particulars ones.