Is repaying someone's love can be called love?

It happen to me long time ago and I still don't know if it is mean love

Love is reciprocal.

stumpy wrote:

Love is reciprocal.

What, the wife gets her revenge when you divorce her? :D

Nope
This is sympathy

Chocogirl87 wrote:

Nope
This is sympathy

So do you think she or he has the right to find her or his true love

Bidara sary wrote:
Chocogirl87 wrote:

Nope
This is sympathy

So do you think she or he has the right to find her or his true love

The average woman will have 15 kisses, two long-term relationships and suffer heartbreak twice before she finally finds the man of her dreams, according to a recent study. But is there really only one route to 'The One'? Here, with remarkable honesty, three writers reveal their own, often thorny, paths to true love...

Chocogirl87 wrote:

Nope
This is sympathy

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

Bidara sary wrote:

When you are lonely, you may find yourself settling for someone you dont love. You may feel comfortable with this person, but you may not truly want to spend your life with them. You stay with them for security reasons and because you fear being alone. This may give you immediate gratification, but it can really hurt you in the long run. The time you spend with someone who isnt right for you is time that you could be spending finding and being truly happy with the love of your life

syed zee wrote:
Bidara sary wrote:

When you are lonely, you may find yourself settling for someone you dont love. You may feel comfortable with this person, but you may not truly want to spend your life with them. You stay with them for security reasons and because you fear being alone. This may give you immediate gratification, but it can really hurt you in the long run. The time you spend with someone who isnt right for you is time that you could be spending finding and being truly happy with the love of your life

Do you have suggestion what step should I tAke?

If you're repaying, be sure to get a receipt.  There could be tax issues later.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

If you're repaying, be sure to get a receipt.  There could be tax issues later.

Oh yeah thanks for reminding......... :D

Bidara sary wrote:
syed zee wrote:
Bidara sary wrote:

While it may seem counterproductive, you shouldnt search too desperately for someone to be with. Focus on your own needs, hobbies, and the things that make you happy. As long as you are still putting yourself out there and being social, you shouldnt have a problem meeting someone. When you search too desperately or fall in love too easily, it may push people away. Keep your situation in perspective, and always remember that you are a worthy, happy person whether or not you are in a relationship.

syed zee wrote:
Bidara sary wrote:
syed zee wrote:

While it may seem counterproductive, you shouldnt search too desperately for someone to be with. Focus on your own needs, hobbies, and the things that make you happy. As long as you are still putting yourself out there and being social, you shouldnt have a problem meeting someone. When you search too desperately or fall in love too easily, it may push people away. Keep your situation in perspective, and always remember that you are a worthy, happy person whether or not you are in a relationship.

Nice advise thanks

Nop.its called sympathy.

First, be prepared to be open, honest and intimate with the person you love. When it starts to happen, be calm and relaxed. Don't hold back or withdraw.

Second, remember that the more of yourself you put into the relationship emotionally, the more joy and happiness you will get out of it.

i have red today a quote it said by some unknown "Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Hello Bidara sary,

I don't know how I missed this posting when you first submitted it because I virtually live here on the forums, but I'll pipe in now with my perspective on your very interesting question.

While "repaying" another person's love may well be out of mutual feelings of love, it is more likely that it's out of some sense of personal indebtedness or obligation. Sometimes we feel a great deal of emotional pressure to reciprocate the feelings that others have for us. This is not necessarily love or even affection.

I'm not sure if you're talking about responding to the love someone had for you, or the other way around; but if it were truly love you wouldn't need to be asking yourself this question in the first place - you would already know the answer deep within yourself.

I would strongly suspect that your present uncertainty means that it was NOT love.

Cheers,
James

The worst feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you knowing that you mean nothing to them

wjwoodward wrote:

Hello Bidara sary,

I don't know how I missed this posting when you first submitted it because I virtually live here on the forums, but I'll pipe in now with my perspective on your very interesting question.

While "repaying" another person's love may well be out of mutual feelings of love, it is more likely that it's out of some sense of personal indebtedness or obligation. Sometimes we feel a great deal of emotional pressure to reciprocate the feelings that others have for us. This is not necessarily love or even affection.

I'm not sure if you're talking about responding to the love someone had for you, or the other way around; but if it were truly love you wouldn't need to be asking yourself this question in the first place - you would already know the answer deep within yourself.

I would strongly suspect that your present uncertainty means that it was NOT love.

Cheers,
James

I'm not sure what I felt ,, I'm in a great confusion
May be it was true what I did was result of indebtedness feeling

The things two people do to each other they remember. If they stay together, it's not because they forget; it's because they forgive

syed zee wrote:

The things two people do to each other they remember. If they stay together, it's not because they forget; it's because they forgive

What movie is that from?  I can hear a woman saying it.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
syed zee wrote:

What movie is that from?  I can hear a woman saying it.

pardon me madam but mostly women don't forgive or forget.

That's a weird title for a movie.

If anyone is interested, it was Demi Moore in Indecent Exposure.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

If anyone is interested, it was Demi Moore in Indecent Exposure Proposal.

BTW - Good One to Catch !!

saimans wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

If anyone is interested, it was Demi Moore in Indecent Exposure Proposal.

BTW - Good One to Catch !!

Now that's a seriously Freudian slip.

it's our fault, men I mean. We make women feel like they r perfect. best title of the year   :one

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR