Expats living in Jaipur?

Would like to make friends with some expats in the Jaipur area.  Looking for friends to have coffee with, chat with and explore the area with.  I am also interested in finding friends that want to travel throughout India or other countries nearby.
~S

Hi Shirl2870, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I am sure you will make lot of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate in other threads on the India forum. :)

I wish you good luck
Christine

hi Shiryl,

I am Male from Mumbai, I am an Indian, I do travel to jaipur, Delhi and Live in Mumbai, Lets be Friends, I am just about to come to Jaipur in first week of March, Let me know if we can mmet up on a nice Coffee Shop, Plz contact me
take care,

Thanks

Ranjah

Hi Shirl,

I have just moved from Bangalore to Jaipur. Will be staying in the city till 3rd or 5th of March. I lived in Jaipur earlier for quite sometime whilst working for a USAID project. I am not an expat though. However, if you would like to meet up for a chat or coffee or need any info, just drop in a line. I live at Hathroi road, near Khasa Khoti circle.

Hi Shirley,

I live in Jaipur and would love to have a cup of coffee and a chat
My name is Piere Holden

Regards,

P

Hi Shirley, i am sohail . i live in jaipur . its my nativ palace. i am student . i like share language and culture . if you want any help of me here so you can contect to me . i am always availble for friends....
take care
sohail

Shirl2870 wrote:

Would like to make friends with some expats in the Jaipur area.  Looking for friends to have coffee with, chat with and explore the area with.  I am also interested in finding friends that want to travel throughout India or other countries nearby.
~S

Hi,My family & I are planning to move to Jaipur in October,from Australia, My Husband & I have a two year old daughter,I am interested in meeting other expats living in Jaipur . We r looking for good places to live, and also interested in having a coffee with local expats every now & then,with or without children.
Cheers, Antonia

Shirl2870 wrote:

~S

Hi Shirl, how are you doing in Jaipur. Could be I am also moving there soon. Currently I am in New Delhi.
Regards

Hi Purgstaller,

I am Bibhuti. I stay in Delhi. I love traveling and specially trekking. I am going for a short trek of Munisyari trek in Uttrakhand from 21 dec-24 dec if interested you can contact me

regards
Bibhuti

Hi Shirl,
I realise this is not a direct response to your question however I'm a frequent visitors I Jaipur as my partner is from there. I'm currently looking to make the move and saw that your work involves education. I have post grad qualifications in Education along with experience and am wondering if you have any tips on how to go about finding employment opportunities in the area. It's pretty hard to rely on Internet searches given the nature of Indian business so any advice you have on how you got started over there would be greatly appreciated.
Hope you're settling in okay.
Thanks, Aly

Hi shirl

I am aakash i am originally from jaipur only...
living in jaipur ...i am kind of fun-loving person..
love music , love to travel...try new things...
even i am planning for some outing this month..hope we guys can go together...i will help u out in discovering new things and places in jaipur...lets meet and plan...
i hope we can be good friends :):)

take-cares :)

Hello AlyfromAus -> You should start a new thread on the India forum with your questions. This will allow better visibility and more interaction. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, my name is Mark and I will be coming over to New Delhi within the next couple of months to live full time. I dont know how far Jaipour is from New Delhi but I will be looking to meet people for  social times as well as helping me bed in to a new country.

Hi mark jaipur is around 300 kms from delhi....by bus its 6 hrs..by car 5 hrs distnace :)
thanks

Hello shirl,

How are you?

I am Deepak Kathuria Living in Moradabad (U.P.)seeking good friends to have a coffee with and travel with.

truly,

Deepak Kathuria

hey shirl i am live really near to ur location in jaipur..i had seen ur location on map :) lets b friends :)

Hello, I live in Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur. I am also interested in Tour & Travels. Jaipur is a beautiful city.

wow nagging, avoid posting your mobile number

anyone  still in jaipur?

hello everyone, think I'm coming to India by the end of this month to stay there about year and most of the time I'll be living in Jaipur! who's there?

Hie fragile
M here in jaipur...:)

I have a friend living in Jaipur from the US who would love to get in touch with other expats.  If you make there let me know and I will ask her if I can forward her email to you.  She is not on this site.

Hello!
I'm from the United States and I have lived with my husband in Jaipur for the last year. We will be there at least one more year.
Feel free to private message me if you'd like to meet up sometime!

Hi,Welcome to India,hope you are enjoying the stay in India.

Hey Shirl,
Back to Jaipur next week.
Maybe time to catch up for Coffee?

Hi, I'm travelling out to Jaipur at the end of August staying for a few months. Looking to meet up with new people and get to know the area. Any advice most welcome. Thanks

Hi Melanie,
You will love it!
So much to see - great food - beautiful people!
Once you get over the initial differences you will be mesmerised by Rajasthan.
Let me know how you find things.
Kind Regards
Tom

what is the cost of living in Jaipur for expats?

hello shirl i too living in jaipur looking for a friends  i works in a engineering college you too may join there as a english teacher if u likes too...well hows going in jaipur hows your life no good rain now a days

heya anyone still in jaipur?

Hello Shirl,

I am living in Mandawa, Jhunjhunu District up in the Shikawhati area.
The coffee pot is often on and I live in this awesome Havali.

I often go to Jaipur for business and sometimes stay over, especially if I miss the last bus connection and that can happen from coffee I have found.

So if there is space for a Kiwi in your coffee schedule ..... mob. 7023215202

Chris

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

HI-try 2 join some meetup groups in your town or even the town nearest 2 u. when in pune u can call me on 09766594544 4 coffee & friendship as i also want 2 visit jaipur to buy tribal arts & crafts for resale. i do rainwater harvesting here in pune.
helpall

Sure. My number is 09782266133. Call me when you come to Jaipur. Sure i will call you if i go to Pune. Thanks

hi gon-good  i,l    c  u when u come to pune or me 2 jaipur
helpall

I moved from US too in Jaipur with grown kids.Lindsey where r u staying?

Hi shivanisx,

Maybe you should know that this thread here is a bit old :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the India Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien