Expats in Lodz

Hi,
We have a holiday home near Lodz which we visit for 3 or 4 months a year, mainly to see our son and his Polish wife. Would like to meet up with other "young at heart" expats.

Hello Sonia,
If you are still around please email me.
We will be happy to meet up.
Thanks!

Hello Sonia,

If you are still in Lodz please email me at [email protected].
We will be happy to meet other foreigners in Lodz.

Best regards,

Noemi

Hi,

I live in Tomaszow Mazowiecki, about an hour from Lodz.

Colin

Hello,

Are there currently any expats living in Lodz who would like to meet?

Mieke

Hi,

I live in Tomaszow Mazowiecki, not far from Lodz.

Regards

Colin
(ex Middlesbrough/Doncaster)

Hi,

I think we already met via other website :-)

You told me you was planning to visit lodz last week on monday but i couldn't maje it because of work.

Let me know if you will visit lodz next time and want to meet for coffee oid !

Bye
Mieke

Hi again Mieke,

I mentioned you to my friend Peter (the Swedish guy in Lodz) and his friend/neighbour also works for Infosys!
As I said we are often in Lodz, I have to stay overnight in hospital every six weeks (ul. Sterlinga)and my partners dentist is also in Lodz.
My next hospital visit is 2/3 January, but I am sure we will be there before then.

Regards

Colin

[Moderated: pls send details in private]

Hi,

Ah okay, now I understand !!

Okay let me know when you will be in Lodz and have time for a coffee !

Have a nice day

Mieke

Hi

I make a survery and looking for expats, who live in Lodz or Warsaw. and any people who know about expat communities.

I need informations about relocation, if they have any help at the time moving to Poland, schools, medical care, help with finding accomodation.

I will be very grateful for your reply.

I will be in Lodz in July, and will be great to meet!
have a nice day

Joanna

Hi Joana,

My name is Noemi. I am from the Philippines. I've been living in Lodz for almost two years now. Feel free to contact me through skype (arkkmanek) or facebook (noemsark)

Take care!

Hello, my name is Frank and I'm currently living in Lodz, I'm interested in doing some sightseeing and just hanging out with some English speakers, if anyone is around, drop me a message!

Hello,
I would like to visit my son and his family in Lodz for 3 months a year now that I am retired. I am interested in hearing about your experiences.

Thank you,
katie1265

Hello,
I am from America and visit my son and his family twice a year.   I would love to hear from you!
Thanks,
katie1265

Hi, my name is Susan, I'm Hungarian living in Poland for more than 20 years. I'm 58, I'm an English teacher, but I'm on earlier retirement, I live in Łódź. I've 3 children and a grandson but I'm in separation with my husband. If you are interested in getting me know I would be happy. Tell me sth about yourself.

Susan

Hi Susan,

Apologies for some delay in my reply.

I'm 27 years old and I come from the Philippines and my husband is Polish.
I'd love to talk to you if you have time. My phone number is XXX.

I love travelling. Actually, next week we're going to Peru for our holiday.

I'm also interested in the Bible and spiritual matters.

(link removed : no proselytism on expat.com please)

I hope to stay in touch with you.

Best regards,

Noemi

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Sonia! I'm in Lodz often - if this thread is still active! Cheers, Angela

Hi, 
I am curious have you made any friends in Lodz since you posted.  I am considering relocation to Poland because of my roots   Lodz is an upcoming ,affordable and centrally located city. The advantage point is accessibility to airports.  I live in USA but I have my adult kids working and studying in United Kingdom.   Teresa