Ramadan Iftar - Any Recommendation for a Place ?

Hi Dear Bahrain Expats..
Have been a while since my last post ( bad me ) ...but settling the ship in work is taking more than expected..

I am looking for recommendations for Ramadan Iftar places that i can take my small family in , that serve international food, Some team members recommended Sofitel and Novotel but we already went there couple of times and looking for new places ...

Thanks for the insights ...

Great question!

Have never been for Iftar so am interested to see the responses.

Radisson Blu. Wow.. my reco as first trail

There brunches are amazing so let us know how you get on. I was going to post similar question too.

Thanks for posting

So Raddison Blu : Price for Adult 15 BD total , kids 7.5 BD .. my 3 years old son for free... NO HIDDEN COSTS
OverAll : 8  ( Taking Sofitel Dinner bouffe as 10 across  )
Starters : 9
Salad Bar : 8
Meal Bar : 10
1) Multiple choices of BBQ items -uncooked , choose and it comes in 10 min to your table -  ( was the best ) Shrimps , Fish . Kabab , Rips... it was very nice
2) Local Bahrain Food , Indian , Arab , International Menu .. choices was very divers
Drinks : 10 vs Sofitil 7 ( R.Blu all was included in meal price + choices was 10 different types )
Desert : 3 ( all taste and quality was very disappointing ) except the ice cream.
Hospitality : PERFECT .. you feel that you are served within your family
Over all V.good experience and i will do it again in Ramadan

Bushra in Ritz Carlton (Bushido) offers one of the best experiences in Bahrain in my opinion but it comes with a price. Last year they were 25 BD - this year I don't know but it is really good.

Golden Tulip....
Not quite an experience till now... review will be a waste :)
Lots of hidden cost.. price is 8 per person ened like 13 ... very basic food.. some items seemed like served and reheated 2 days :P
Not recommended for real food addicts like me.

Gulf Hotel Iftar...
Announced 15 ++ .. ended 19.5 per person
Total experiance : 8.5
Very large collection if international dishes. Whole sector for Irani kitchen , other for Egyptian, other European + pure Bahrain dishes And most liked the kids corner of naggets small pizza and hotdogs
Sweet menu was very diverse and every one was happy
Over all.. I really liked it

This is a great post, thanks for letting us know your experiences

I thought I would post to say thanks for this thread.

We went to the Gulf Hotel last night and had a super time, a lovely selection of food and children 5 and under are free!

Thanks all

S

I went to Elite Seef Residence. The service was great and the food was amazing. And it was only 8.6 BHD. If Eid is on Tuesday, I highly recommend you giving it a go on Monday.