Tailor

I need to get some trousers altered. Can anyone recommend a tailor?

Hi, what needs to be done to your trousers?

Just need to shorten them...got 5 pairs or so.

You may well find that if you go into any curtain/fabric/haberdasher's shop they will have someone who can do this.

We use a very good seamstress in Xemxija, her work is excellent and she has altered dresses, trousers, inserted new zips and made sofa and chair covers for us.  Her prices are very reasonable.
Her name is Catherine and her mobile number is ***.  Tell her that Sheelagh (Terry's wife) recommended her.

She won't mind my telling you her phone number as she has a poster on the notice board at Scotts in Burmarrad with it on for all to see.

Thanks for the info provided. A relative of mine has offered to make the alterations for me.

Hi,
Is there any tailor/seamestress in the Bugibba area. Or even someone with a sewing machine. I have few trousers to cut and fold.  Its already marked just need to be cut and fold on a machine not by hand.  Thanks and best regards.

Pare

Try www.fabtailoring.com

They have probably grown out of them by now.. :lol:

Yes true, but maybe someone else might need a tailor and find my post ;)

Br
Jezz

They've still not put the link up yet.
I bought a machine from Lidl recently and now do all our modifications myself.
Not that I am any good.. :)

That's a good option. Well done, but I guess that for larger projects, you would still need a tailor :)

Br
Jezz

Does anyone know a good seamstress or company in Malta that can make alterations to a swimsuit? I already went to two different ones but they both couldn't do it. Thank you!

Evi_Sc wrote:

Does anyone know a good seamstress or company in Malta that can make alterations to a swimsuit? I already went to two different ones but they both couldn't do it. Thank you!

I would be surprised if anyone would alter a swimsuit why not buy a new one?

Try: fabtailoring.com

Jezz

Thanks, but I already tried Fab Tailoring. They are fully booked untill the 6th of December and I'm flying to Bali on the 2nd of December.

There is one in Naxxar