Expats in El Rehab Ciry, Cairo

let us meet at Rehab

I am out of town now but will be back on the 20th of February... will send you a message

Are u only interested in expats?

Well ... I am interested in making friends

how is things in cairo ?

Hi I'm new at rehab I'm an eng. from Alex  looking forward to meet new friends from rehab

hello

im from riyadh, saudi arabia .. i wish we can be friends

why not lets give it a try

waiting for ur reply

best regards

Hi there iam not really an expat, iam an 18 yo guy, dentist to be and currently teach biology, iam near rehab, wanna meet up?

Am in group 103 also close to the club, am egyptian lived most of my life abroad, so i guess am considered an expat more than being egyptian sadly lol i mean when it comes to friends etc :D, and would like to join ur group if u dont mind :P

Hi gothcivil ... I am out of Egypt now but will be back end of May

i'd be interrested in meeting up with you, wish you r having great time here in egypt

Hello Makka,
Im currently in the UK, as I had an accident in Cairo and am on recovery, I hope all is well for you

great idea! have been living here for a year and still didn't meet a lot of people. i'm living in el ma'adi. The Ace Club is good and so is the BCA

BCA is only accessible for non-Egyptians though, do you have a foreign passport?

hi everyone....

Yes Mimi, I interested in joining the group. I'd like that :) I am Ameen 28 yrs living in new Cairo 10 min. To al rehab and a lot of times there with my friends there. Please, send me a private message with your contact to can to meet next weekend.
Ah, about TIVOLI, it's not in new Cairo it's in Heliopolis area, Merghani St. And it's a nice place but there's better place than TIVOILI now in Cairo as Porto cairo and many other. Anyway when we will talk I can give you choices depending on what you interested in.
Keep in touch,
Regards.

Yes, its really nice...porto cairo.

Amazing place in cairo

Aaa

@ahmedadel > Any introduction please? Are you in this area? Thank you.

Would like to remind everyone that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Is this your dog??? I love it

Things are great ... sorry I did not reply earlier ... only because I am new to this site

Can we meet after the 6/june?

It will be my pleasure

I am new to Cairo and i am sure by now you will have many friends.. I am an Indian from UK and now living in new cairo.. what is the best way to get to know the expat community here and make friends?

Hello every one i'm kind new here 2 days maybe :)
is this kind of events still up !! or died already !! , i found this website by luck in fact but i like it very much , i like this idea of sharing culture , most of us wanna travel all over the world but of course thats not available most of time  , so its really good chance to share culture from everywhere , and kinda change routine of life , i hope see more activities soon because i see most of them very old , also i don't know if this activities for all ppl around or not , if for all , id'like to join you guys one day .
Accept my regards.
Maxi

I will be moving to Rehab this fall with some other teachers at an international school- if these get togethers are still happening, I'd love to join! Thanks!

Hi there,

Rehab is one of the nicest place in cairo to live.

Bcoz  almost everything in one roof.

And lot of foreigners living there.

Safe/clean and a compound.

Hope we can hang-up also...

Just let me know when and where in rehab, so that I can join also.

Thanks.

we are trying to make this Topic alive :) , if every said let me know then Topic RIP  :D
need someone organize it guys we can create new topic , i can organize but need someone help me

Hello dears,

I think Tivoli Heliopolis will be a good choice..

You all welcome in rehab city :) but it will be so crowded like that :D

hassan221 wrote:

You all welcome in rehab city :) but it will be so crowded like that :D

I think crowded only during week ends.

Yes ... and I have a fully furnished apartment for rent if you would like to view when you arrive.

Ruby

Ruby , pls let me know some details of your furnished apartment. I might be interested. Thx

It has been rented but here is my phone number in case it did not work out with my current tenant

[moderated]

: )

Hi all.

Hi Mimi ... I come back to Egypt on the 21st of August ... would love to see you then ,,, Maybe we can have some more people over for coffee at my place, in the garden.  I will send you my phone number in a private message

Cheers

Ruby

Hello everybody.. I am Egyptian living in Rehab and I would like to know if any Spanish speaking (from Spain or S America) live in Rehab
ps: nice to meet you all

Hi Mimi I just came back from NYC i was living for half a year there and i miss NYC locals :) maybe have coffee someday if you like. take care

Yes