Hello I am a new member to the forum want to exchange views with others about Libya

Hi tekno,

It would be nice if you can tell us more about your message.
You would like to discuss about which topic exactly please?

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Id like to understand what it means when a person is tagged as banned yet they can post new topic and replies. Thats not a nice thing to see others labelled as banned and if they are really banned to protect the whole community then all their interactions should be removed. Just a thought...

I agree jameela. There needs to be more safety on this forum in general.

Tekno, how do you know so much about Libya if you are new?

Hi Jameela30 > If a member is banned, he/she don't have access to the website. Please contact us if you have any questions about the features and procedures of the website.

Can we please concentrate on the topic now?

Thank you,
Christine

hello,i am a nigerian,and i would be in libya soon,though am traveling by road but there is little problem i have,i have big tattoo on my hand,i just wanna find out maybe i will be allow in the country,please if you think you have the right answer to my question,don't exitate to get me informed.

Hello Og,
Welcome.
I am not Libyan, nor am I in Libya.
However, I have been told by a Libyan that there is a small percentage of the population with tattoos.
I know Libya has mostly Muslims, and I am told tattoos are forbidden in Islam.
But I don't think there are any restrictions coming to Libya with a tattoo.
I have never come across any info about tattoos being a problem when researching my move.

Please don't take this the wrong way... I am only going to say the following with the intention of encouraging your safety.

If you are attempting to enter Libya illegally by crossing the border by road, my suggestion is to seriously reconsider what you are doing.  There is a great deal of animosity toward black Africans because they were recruited by Gadhafi to fight for him against native Libyans.  You will be targeted not because you have a tattoo but because you are foreign.  Even foreigners who are in Libya legally ARE BEING KILLED.  I cannot suggest strongly enough that you should NOT go to Libya even if you have a visa.