Dear Malaga oldies help a newbi please

I live in Manchester and due to chronic illness ME/FMS planning to move to Malaga summer 2015. My son will be 10 years and will be going to year 6 in UK. We know that he might do y5 again due to learning Spanish, but that is not a problem. I need someone to tell me where/how to find out about necessary paper work for enrolling in primary school in Malaga. As of now still dont know which area to live, so any suggestions about nice neighbourhood for a Spanish school will be appreciated.

i don"t have the answer to you question but wondered if you are aware of the changes on heath care and the cost implications this came into force as off the 1st july 2014 , the uk government and nhs  will no longer be issuing the sp1 form this entitled uk citizens to access the state health system and to remain in the nhs this is no longer the case ,to get your resident card in spain you would have to sign off the nhs and then pay for either private medical insurance or join the spanish (basic healthcare plan) i believe to be 60 euros per month each going up to 157 euros when you are 64, you would have no rights if you returned to the uk and tried to access the nhs  this i know because myself and my partner were planning to move to malaga in 2015  between us we have paid into the system for 80 plus years between us never claiming anything so to say this came as a suprise is an understatement, we are in our early 50s and were planning on retiring early having saved what we thought was enough money to see us through, all the best

thank u for your reply. I am very disappointed and upset, and so far i have decided to just stay in spain for 3 months basis until future